Izzie

I wake up with a start. It's either very late or very early. I roll over and to my surprise see Casey awake and staring at me... lustfully? It's very dark but it's hard to mistake that gleam in her eyes.

I clear my throat. "Uh what time is it?" I whisper quietly. "A little after two am" Casey whispers quietly.

Casey leans towards me and gently presses a kiss to my lips. I kiss her back, but I'm confused. We have an unspoken "no sex with anybody else in the house" rule.

Casey kisses my cheek, than kisses along my jaw up to my ear. "Sam is at his apartment, and my parents drank too much wine and passed out downstairs" She murmurs into my ear.

I lean back to look at quizzically. She shrugs, and I whisper "Are you sure you want to risk it?" "Yes, you'll just have to be quiet" she whispers back.

I nod my consent, and Casey quickly gets out of the bed and closes her bedroom door. Technically, it's supposed to remain open when I sleep in here with her. However, I'm pretty sure sex is already breaking the rules.

Casey walks back over to me, the horny gleam in her eyes unmistakable now. She climbs into bed beside me, and carefully positions herself over me. She kisses me deeply, and I sigh. I run my fingers through her short curls as I feel her hands gently stroking their way down my arms.

I slowly part my lips, and she takes advantage by slipping her tongue into my mouth. The kiss heats rapidly, quickly becoming hot and almost desperate. I groan against her lips, and she pulls back. She leans down to my ear and quietly shushes me.

I start pulling at the oversized t shirt she wore to bed, and she leans back and removes it. It's dark but I can just make out her bare torso and the blue boxers she chose to sleep in.

Casey leans forward and gently pulls me into a sitting position, before pulling my oversized Newton Track t-shirt I stole from her over my head. I'm left in just the pale pink panties I was wearing underneath the shirt.

Casey gently leans me back into a laying position and resumes kissing me. I run my hands down her torso and feel the hint of abdominal muscles at her stomach. Casey murmurs " You're so beautiful Iz" against my lips and when she says it I can't help but believe it.

Casey starts kissing her way down my neck and along my shoulders. After she moves down my chest to dusting of freckles on top of my breasts. She really seems to like those freckles, as every time we have sex she always wants to play connect the dots with her tongue.

I shiver as her tongue glides from one freckle to the next, enjoying the sensation.

Casey moves to my nipple and gently licks it before taking it into her mouth to suck. I involuntarily groan again, and she brings her hand up and gently puts it over my mouth.

Whoops. Being quiet may not be my strong suit.

Casey switches her attention to my other nipple, keeping her hand on my mouth. I slide my fingers through her curls again and tug lightly. This time it's Casey struggling to suppress a groan, and I smirk.

"I can feel you smirking" I hear Casey whisper, her breath hot against my skin.

I say nothing and just pull her hair lightly again. "Fuck" I hear Casey mutter. I grin, I know what gets her going.

Casey kisses hot open mouth kisses down to my belly, as if she suddenly has a sense of urgency.

She slides her hand down between my legs, and I swear I feel her smirk against my belly when she discovers the wet spot on the front of my panties.

In response I lightly scratch my nails down the back of her neck to her shoulders.

Casey takes this as her cue to swiftly remove my panties and place her hands on my inner thighs to push them apart.

Casey wastes no time finding my clit with her tongue and starts licking and sucking almost aggressively.

As it turns out being quiet is REALLY not my strong suit, so I pull a pillow over my own face to muffle the noises escaping from somewhere deep in my throat.

Normally, Casey starts out gently than slowly builds the speed and tempo. Today, she seems to have decided to just go for it, full throttle.

I know I'm not going to last long at all, and pull Casey's hair again, much harder this time. I hear her gasp, but she doesn't slow down her pace at all.

Realizing it's pointless to fight my impending orgasm, I give into it and let the wave of pleasure carry me until I finish.

Casey crawls back up my body and smirks at me. "I really hope your parents had as much wine as you think they did" I whisper to her. Casey lets out a low chuckle, and leans her forehead against mine. "Me too" she whispers back.

I smile and flip us so she is on her back. I lean down and kiss her. "Your turn" I whisper into her ear.