Casey

Finally after six days on the road, I pull up to the student residence hall that Izzie and I will be calling home for at least the next ten months. Izzie and I grab our backpacks, and a suitcase each. We have more stuff in the car, but we will have to come back for it later.

We walk from the parking area to the front door. There is a little box by the door, and it seems like you need some kind of key chain to open it. I look around trying to find a intercom or button so someone can let us in. All of a sudden Izzie leans forward and presses a tiny button on the black box. Well I feel dumb.

A tall and curvy girl, perhaps two years older than us, comes and opens the doors for us. She has dirty blonde hair and blueish green eyes, and a friendly smile that she offers us. "Hi, I'm Eliza. Ya'll can follow me over here to the table so I can get ya'll two gals checked in." She says brightly with a slight southern accent, motioning to a wooden table with four chairs around it. "Can I get y'all's names?" She says with a smile sitting across from us. "Casey Gardner" I say and Izzie says "Isabel Taylor." She nods, pulling a box with manilla envelopes out from under the table. "Found ya'll" She said brightly.

"Alright looks like we have both of y'all in the same triple, on the second floor. Your other roommate isn't due to arrive until tomorrow, so ya'll two gals will get your pick of which beds y'all want. Laundry is on the first and fourth floor. Ya'll can use either, but the first floor tends to be more crowded. Your room has a shared bathroom, so y'all will be sharing with the triple room next door. I need y'all's signatures here, on the second page, and on the last page." She says, sliding a packet of paperwork each over to Izzie and I. She pulls two pens out of her box, and offers them to us with a smile.

We sign the paperwork and she smiles, putting them back into her box. "If ya'll come with me I'll show ya'll to your room" She says, leading us to a door, which opens to reveal a staircase. As we go up to the second floor, she continues to talk. "Once we get to your room, I'll give y'all a copy of your key fob. Ya'll will need it to unlock both the main door to the residence and the door to y'all's room." She stops in front of a room labeled 221 and pulls two fobs out of her pocket. She hands one to each of us, and pulls another fob out of pocket. She taps the door knob and a little light on it turns green, and she turns the handle opening the door.

We follow her through the door, revealing a relatively small room with a bunk bed on one side, along with a desk and wall locker. On the other side directly across from the bunk bed is a loft bed with a desk and wall locker underneath. Beside the loft bed is another desk and wall locker. In the open space between the two wooden desks is a mini fridge. There is also a dresser set under the window. Next to the door we just walked through is another door.

Eliza motions to the new door. "In there you will find your shared bathroom. It connects to the triple beside you. Ya'll can lock both doors while you're in there, but make sure y'all unlock both of them when y'all leave. Six of y'all will be sharing that bathroom, so you might want to come up with some sort of schedule once everyone has arrived in both rooms."

With that she gives us a final smile. "I'm in room 111. There are resident advisors in rooms 110-114. If there is an emergency, at least one RA should be available at all time. Just run downstairs and knock if y'all need us. I'll leave y'all two gals to get settled in." With that she gives us a small wave, than exits the room leaving Izzie and I alone in the dorm room.

"I call the top bunk." I say motioning to the bunkbed. Izzie looks pouty. "I wanted the top." She says, sulking. "Well you could take the loft bed." I offer with a shrug. Izzie glares at me. "And let you sleep on top of some other chick? I don't think so." She says, narrowing her eyes at me.

I can't help it. I bust out laughing. "It's just beds Iz. It's not like I'd be fucking them." I say, not sure if she's serious or not. Izzie cracks a smile at me and I relax. Izzie drops her bag onto the bottom bunk and sits, patting the mattress beside her. I sit next to her and put my arm around her shoulders.

"I can't believe we are here." She says with a soft smile. "We made it baby." I say pressing a kiss to the side of her head. "How am I supposed to get cuddles in these itty bitty twin beds though?" She says with a laugh. I grin at her. "This is where you being short and little comes in handy. I'm also basically a string bean. I'm sure we will both fit just fine in one twin bed." I say laying down behind her to demonstrate. Izzie turns and lays down as well. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her shoulder. "See nothing to worry about. We are a perfect fit." I whisper into her ear, and I hear her let out a content sigh. I lay and just hold her for a minute, glad to be here, with Izzie in my arms.

"Come on, let's go get the ridiculous sheets and bedding Elsa insisted on buying for us from pottery barn from the car. Than we can test both our beds out." I say pressing a kiss to her cheek. She giggles and gets up, holding her hand out for me. I take her hand and we walk back to the car to start getting our room set up.
______

Later after we get the car unpacked, Izzie makes both of our beds, while I hang up our clothing to put away in each of our wall lockers. I separate our clothing, though I know there is little point. Izzie is not shy about helping herself to my wardrobe as she pleases. She looks cute in my shirts and hoodies though. It's always funny when she steals my sweatpants because the legs are always to long for her. So she rolls the bottom of the legs up like a small child. She still manages to look sexy doing it though. To be fair, I'm pretty sure Izzie could make a paper bag look sexy on her.

Elsa had bought us two bedding sets. Izzie didn't even have to ask which I wanted, spreading the grey and white quilt and matching sheets across the top bunk for me. On her bunk she placed a similar quilt and sheet set, but with pink in place of the grey. She knows me so well. I watch with interest as she bend over to smooth the wrinkles on the bedding on her bunk. I admire her ass, staring perhaps for a second too long, because she catches me and raises an eyebrow. I quickly turn back around, going back to unpacking.

Once we have everything put away I walk to Izzie and wrap my arms around her waist, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Which bed do you want to christen first?" I say moving my lips to her ear to nibble. "The top, than we can switch." Izzie says with a laugh. "I see what you did there" I say grinning, leaning down to press a kiss to her neck.

I'm really glad our roommate won't be here until tomorrow. I intend to christen this room in as many spots as we can manage.