Izzie

I feel Casey kissing down my belly, over to my hips, and down to my inner thighs.

She positions herself between my legs and lightly runs a finger over my outer folds. I try not to go crazy with anticipation.

Casey gently pushes my legs apart and leans forward to lick up and down my sex. I gasp at the sensation.
Her tongue finds my clit and she licks it in slow circular motions.
I moan as I grip the sheets. I feel tension building between my legs as she continues to pay attention to my clit, and she gently slides one finger inside me. "Mmm, Iz you're so fucking wet" I hear her say, feeling her hot breathe on my skin.

She inserts another finger inside me and curves her fingers, hitting a sweet spot inside me. I groan loudly.
She gently takes my clit between her lips and sucks, and I feel myself arching my back so far I am practically off the bed.
"Fuck just like that Casey" I gasp out between the waves of sensation.
Casey continues to suck me and begins to move her fingers faster. I feel the tension that was between my legs spread throughout my body as my legs clamp around Casey's head. I feel myself rapidly approaching the crest of the wave of pleasure I am riding, and all at once the wave crashes as I orgasm and scream Casey's name.

After Casey gently moves back up my body and presses a kiss to my lips. I can taste myself on her lips and it's honestly kind of hot.

She lays beside me to let me catch my breathe, and I look at her with awe. "How the fuck did you learn to do that Newton?"
"Google" Casey smirks at me. "Not gonna lie, I think hearing you scream my name might have been the proudest moment of my life" She says grinning ear to ear.
"Shut up, nerd" I say shoving her shoulder. She laughs loudly.
I catch my breathe, and decide it's time to make her scream my name instead. With a devilish grin I pounce on her.