Casey

After about seven hours of driving we pull into our first hotel stop. It's a simple La Quinta Inn. I was all for just stopping at Motel 6's but Elsa wouldn't hear of it. "I won't have my girls getting mugged" She had fretted. I roll my eyes at the memory, but I appreciate her covering the trip, despite my dad's grumbles on the subject.

I'm tired from driving. Izzie can't help with driving very much, especially on the interstate as her new medication makes her get drowsy easily. I know she feels bad about it, but I try to reassure her that it's fine. I just want both of us to arrive at UCLA in one piece.

I nudge Izzie gently, who dozed off about two hours ago. She flutters her long lashes open, than smiles at me adorably. "Come on love, let's go get checked in." I say smiling back at her, because her smile is contagious.

We both grab our backpacks with our overnight stuff, than lock the doors of the car, which is stuffed to the brim with our stuff.

At the check in desk is an elderly man, who looks like he is struggling to stay awake. "We only have two queen beds left, is that okay?" He asks tiredly. "Sure." I say back. Izzie and I have slept together in a full bed for over the last year. A queen bed is still an upgrade. I hand over the credit card Elsa gave me before I left. "For the trip and emergencies only." She had said as she handed it to me. I had also caught her forcing another copy of the credit card on Izzie, much to Izzie's dismay, as she had insisted "What if there's an emergency and you and Casey get separated?". Ultimately Izzie had taken it, and I was grateful to my mom for looking out for her. Even if I wasn't going to tell my mom that.

The tired looking elderly man slides two key cards over to us after running my credit card. "Check out is at eleven AM. Breakfast is complimentary and served out here from seven am to nine am. The pool is open from ten am to eleven pm." He says in a dull monotone voice that tells me he has recited those sentences thousands of times.

I nod and Izzie gives the old man a cheerful "Thank you sir!". We walk to the elevator, which opens immediately thankfully. It's nearly ten thirty pm so I guess we won't be enjoying the pool tonight. I look at our keys and see the number 420 and try not to snort. I press the button for the fourth floor. "You know, Zahid would love our room number" Izzie says as the elevator starts to move. I laugh, because that is very true.

I open unlock the door to our room and we walk in and throw our backpacks on one of the beds. We will only be sleeping in one anyways. "I'm hungry but too tired to go out, want to order some Uber Eats?" I say as I stretch out my sore muscles from driving. Izzie nods and says "Yeah order whatever, you know what I like." She steps behind me and rubs my sore shoulders making me groan from the pressure.

As she rubs my shoulders with her angel hands I pull out my phone and open the Uber Eats app. I see there is a Taco Bell with a zero dollar delivery fee and an estimated fifteen minutes for delivery. I order us both some Cheesey Gordita crunches, with fire sauce for Izzie, and mild sauce for myself. I also order two drinks, caffeine free for myself because I need to sleep. I finish the order and write in the instructions to bring it up to room 420. I put my phone back in my pocket.

"We have an estimated fifteen minute wait before the food gets here, what do you want to do?" I ask Izzie. "Well what I would like to do will take longer than that, so why don't you lay down on your belly so I can rub your back?" Izzie says. "You don't have to do that Izzie." I say rubbing my arm. Izzie rolls her eyes at me. "Casey you've been driving us for seven hours. I know your back is sore, let me rub it for you." She says sternly, so I concede and lay down on my stomach on the empty bed.

I feel Izzie straddle me, resting her weight against my bottom. Her little hands begin rubbing and kneading my back, skillfully working out all knots and stiffness. As the pain starts to fade away, I start to get pretty aroused at the feeling of Izzie straddling me. "Baby it feels better, get off." Izzie shifts her weight off of me and sits on the bed beside me. I glance at my phone. Delivery en route, estimated arrival five minutes. Not enough time for sex but.....

I cup the back of Izzie's neck and pull her towards me lightly as I press my lips against hers. I feel her hands slide into my hair, and I pull her into my lap. I rub my hands over her thighs, sliding my tongue into her mouth as she parts her lips. I hear her moan lightly. Than I hear a knock at the door. I pull back. "Food is here" I say lightly, and Izzie sighs with disappointment. "Food, sex, shower, bed?" I say hopefully. Izzie smiles at me and nods, giggling lightly.

I open the door and take the food from the delivery guy, saying "Thanks.", as I do so.

I bring the food over and we sit cross legged on the bed together and devour our food. Once we are done I put the trash back in the bag and set it aside. Izzie eyes me and giggles as I turn to her. I reach back out and pull her back onto my lap. "Where were we?" I say with a grin.

"I think about here." Izzie says as she slides her hands into my hair and presses her lips against mine, wasting no time sliding her tongue into my mouth. I slide my hands under her shirt and stroke my hands up her stomach to her breasts, cupping them lightly. Izzie pulls my hair and I groan lightly. Fuck, I love it when she does that. I pull Izzie's shirt over her head and quickly unclasp her bra. I pull her bra away before pressing my face between her breasts, making Izzie laugh.

I kiss my way back up her neck, along her jawline, and nibble her ear lightly. I find my way back to lips and kiss her deeply. I feel Izzie's hands starting to tug at my sweater, so I lift my arms up to help her remove it. She pulls my sports bra over my head and tosses it onto the other bed. Izzie stands up quickly to remove her leggings and panties, and I do the same with my jeans and underwear.

We kiss standing by the bed naked for a minute. I kiss my way back over to her ear before whispering softly "I want you to sit on my face again." I hear Izzie giggle again. I lay down on my back and wait for Izzie to position herself over me.
_______

We finally get to sleep around midnight, curling our bodies together, Izzie's hair still wet from the shower. I sleep soundly for the first time in months.

***A/N: I will be writing from Casey's POV for awhile, but don't worry we will eventually switch back and get a glimpse from Izzie's eyes again***