Casey

It's Saturday, and Brittany is visiting her family this weekend. That means Izzie and I have the dorm room to ourselves.

"So....what do you want to do babe?" I ask grinning, staring at her as walks back into the dorm room after breakfast. I see a small grin spread slowly across her lips. 

She crosses to me and grabs the front of my shirt, pulling me down hard to her level. Her lips and tongue attack my mouth, causing me to release a small moan in surprise. 

I pull back and smirk. "Oh so THAT'S what you want to do." I say staring down at Izzie. "Yep, or rather, have you do me." Izzie says with a wink, before she pulls me back down to kiss her again. I slide my hands down her back, over her perfect ass, and to just underneath on the back of her upper legs and lift. Leaving her little choice but to wrap her legs around me and wrap her arms around my neck. I hear her giggle as I walk her the few feet to the bed, laying her down on her bottom bunk.

I kiss her deeply, exploring her mouth with greedy kisses. I feel her hands go under the edge of my t-shirt, and I feel her rubbing her hands up and down my stomach.

I kiss her neck, before biting and licking. I hear Izzie moan softly, and I lean back to pull her up enough that I can remove her shirt and bra swiftly. I quickly strip off my own clothing from the waist up before leaning back down to kiss along Izzie's shoulders and collar bone. I let her kiss and bite my chest, before I press her back down onto the mattress. I kiss my way down her chest to her nipple, licking it and taking it into my mouth. I kiss my way over to her other nipple and do the same, as one of my hands wanders down to the button on her jeans.

I undo it quickly before unzipping her jeans, sliding my hand down into her panties, my fingers trailing down and under. I find her incredibly and wonderfully wet. "You really wanted me, didn't you, babe?" I say as I move my head to kiss her neck again. "Fuck, yes." I hear her gasp out. I slide two fingers into her, hear her moan, and begin to pump my fingers in and out of her wonderful wetness. I feel her bite down on my shoulder hard and groan myself.

I find her clit with my thumb and begin to rub, still pumping my fingers into her, hooking them towards her belly to find the spot that always makes her make the most wonderful noises. "Fuck Casey." I hear her scream out. Her screams and moans, combined with feeling how wet she is for me, and the sensation of her teeth biting into my skin causes the heat and pressure between my legs to start to increase rapidly.

I feel her release onto my fingers and hand, and I pull my fingers out of her, and her jeans before leaning back. I shove both fingers into her mouth and she sucks them clean without me having to tell her. Fuck. She's so fucking hot. 

I pull my fingers out of her mouth and kiss her roughly before pulling back. I pull her pants and panties off quickly. "Sit on my face. Now." I demand roughly, before I throw myself onto the bed on my back.

Izzie straddles my face, and I pull her down onto me, burying my face in her sweet pussy. I lick and suck desperately, feeling like I've been starving. I feel her start to grind lightly, rocking back and forth lightly against my mouth. I'm drowning in her taste and wetness, and I don't ever want to come up for air. I hear her start to scream which makes the growing ache between my legs start to throb in response. I grip Izzie's hips, keeping her pressed down on my face, as I devour her. I feel her release, soaking my face and the bedspread under my head in her sweet juices.

I flip her off of me and onto to her back on the bed beside me before I get up quickly. Again,I flip her, causing her to gasp out in shock, pulling her up onto her knees, positioning her face so it's laying on the mattress, positioning her exactly how I want her. "I love it when you get like this" I hear her say with a light moan. I smack her ass, making her squeal. "Stay." I command. "Yes, daddy." Izzie giggles. Jesus, how is she so fucking perfect? 

She remains perfectly still, obediently. I drop my pants and underwear quickly, grabbing my favorite strap from a drawer and attaching it quickly and somewhat impatiently. We have only used this one once, but I'm already a huge fan. 

I come up behind her and pull her hips back to where I'm standing, so they are even with mine. I need her NOW. I keep my hands on her hips, and I thrust into her deeply. I start to fuck her HARD. So hard that my clit starts to approach the delicious gray area between pleasure and pain quickly from where the ridged base of the dick rubs against me each time I thrust into her. "Tell me if I'm hurting you." I manage to gasp out, but I don't slow down. "You're not, fuck me harder!" I hear Izzie moan out in a clear demand. Her words are all I need, I grip her hips and keep going, thrusting hard and fast, approaching my own peak rapidly. 

I hear Izzie's screams and moans getting louder and louder, my heart feels like its beating out my chest, my pulse pounding in my ears, sweat clinging to my body. Getting really close, I close my eyes, letting myself get lost in the sensation, I hear Izzie orgasm again, and I let myself release a split second later. I moan loudly as I climax. 

After a minute, I lean forward, resting my hands on the bed on either side of her, my forehead dropping to rest against her back as I breathe deeply, trying to catch my breath.

"I love you so fucking much, Izzie." I gasp out between trembling breaths. 

"I love you too Casey."