Izzie

My classes are going well, which is nice. My introduction to social and behavioral sciences course is especially interesting. I think I might try want to become a social worker, but it would require a master's degree after I finish my bachelors degree. My professor has told me there are a lot of scholarships for students interested in social work though, so I may be able to afford it.

Casey is just doing general classes, as she doesn't know what degree she wants. She's mostly just interested in track. Which is where we differ I guess, I love track, but I don't see myself making it a career. Casey does.

Casey has been getting pretty intense with her workout routine lately, which I understand but I can't help but think back to Clayton junior year. How her anxiety had gotten bad with all the extra pressure from track. I just don't want to see history repeat itself.

I also know Casey still watches me like a hawk. If I don't eat much during breakfast, she tries to coax me to eat a banana. If I seem depressed, she is instantly concerned. I don't want her to spend our entire relationship worried that I may try to swallow another bottle of pills. I've assured her that I will get help if it ever gets that bad again, but I know she still worries.

I can't really drink on my medications, so we have avoided parties. I keep telling Casey we can go, I can just drink water or soda. Casey just shakes her head each time I bring this up, she doesn't want to drink if I can't. Our roommate Brittany goes to a lot of parties though, and sometimes I catch a hint of jealously in Casey's eyes when Brittany tells us about her antics at said parties. I wish she would just go, I don't want to be the reason she doesn't do the things she wants to.

Casey and I only have Advanced English Literature and Composition 121 and Statistics 150 together, so we don't actually see a ton of each other. My other three classes are without her, and she is taking two other classes. She only wanted to take twelve credits because of her workouts with track, but she will have to either stay an extra semester or make those up later since graduating in four years and eight semesters requires fifteen credits per a semester.

If I do wind up going for a masters degree I guess it won't matter, as I'll be staying in school longer than her regardless.

After my Wednesday classes, I make my way back to our dorm room. Casey is working out, and Brittany is god knows where. Probably making out with someone. In the past five weeks she had dated three chicks and two guys. She changes partners more often than most people change their sheets. It did make for an interesting surprise sometimes. It was impossible to know who I was going to find in my dorm room with her on any given day.

Brittany is honestly very pretty, even if she is a little wild. At first I worried Casey may like her, but honestly Casey looks at her the same way she looks at Sam or Zahid. Which is comforting, to know that I don't have to worry about her cheating.

Brittany never flirts with either of us seriously too, which is good. She's kind of flirtatious when speaking in general, but I've seen her at work when she's trying to get in someone's pants. She definitely never flirts like that with either of us, for which I'm grateful. Casey is hot, I don't want someone trying to steal her from me.

I start my Spanish Composition 300 homework, pulling out the laptop that Elsa insisted on buying me for school. I really don't know what I did to deserve her. I sit at my wooden desk with its matching uncomfortable wooden chair, which I throw my pillow on before I sit down. If I don't my ass cheeks will be numb by the time I get finish my homework.

My homework tends to take me a lot longer than it used to, since I get sleepy whenever I sit still for a long time on my medications. Which means every fifteen minutes or so I have to make sure to move around, or I'll get too sleepy to get any work done. It also means I can't drive for longer than fifteen minutes, because I tend to get drowsy. Which means Casey has to drive us pretty much everywhere. It's just another thing for me to feel guilty about. Casey always says she doesn't care, she just wants me to be healthy and happy.

The medications do help keep me more level. I'm less anxious and less depressed. The side effects do kind of suck though. Dr. Thang says we can try weaning me off of one of my medications when I've been stable for six months, to see if I tolerate it. I really hope I do. I don't want to have to rely on Casey to drive me everywhere for my entire life. It's not realistic.

After about two hours I finally finish the assignment I have been working on. It's almost five now, so Casey should be back to take her shower soon before we head to dinner.

I grin to myself as an idea occurs to me. Casey comes in and kisses me lightly before heading to the bathroom. I grin and follow in behind her. She looks at me with an eyebrow raised, and I just strip out of my clothing in response.

Casey grins at me, before stripping off her own sweaty workout clothes and turning on the water. We both step under the spray together, grinning.

I help Casey wash her back. She lets out a loud shriek when I try to poke her butthole with a soapy finger. She turns to glare at me, and I smile at her impishly. After that Casey makes me get in front of her, no trust. Casey soaps up my breast for me as she leans down to kiss my neck, and I smile. I'm so glad she's mine.