Izzie

I wake up with a pounding headache. I keep my eyes closed, trying to will it away. I can make out the sound of the bathroom door opening, and open my eyes with a groan of pain.

On the nightstand next to Casey's bed is a glass of water and Tylenol. In the doorway between the bathroom and Casey's room is Casey, hair still wet from the shower.

"Hey" She says softly. I nod, my head hurts too much to talk right now. I grab for the bottle of Tylenol and water, plopping two pills in my mouth and gulping the water down eagerly.

Casey smiles at me, but the smile doesn't reach her eyes. She looks worried. She sits down on the bed next to me and places her hand on my knee. "You okay?" She says softly.

"I feel like my head might explode, but yes" I say back, wincing as speaking hurts my head more.

I see a look cross Casey's face before she speaks again "Do you remember what happened last night?

I try to focus on the hazy memory of last night. It's slippery, like I can't quite grab the memory. "Sort of. Bits and pieces of it" I say, looking at Casey. "What do you remember?" Casey asks me.

"I remember going with the track team to Quinn's house, and us drinking a lot. Than I remember some of the girls wanted to invite over some boys. I think Nate was there? I remember hearing his voice." I say, honestly.

"Yeah he was there. He called me last night to come get you, you were so drunk you couldn't stand by yourself. You really scared me Izzie" Casey says, worry on her face.

"I'm sorry" I say, feeling guilty. "I don't care if you want to drink a little with your friends, but if you're going to drink that much, could you make sure I'm with you? Something really bad could have happened" Casey says, looking at me anxiously. I sigh. "I wasn't planning on getting that drunk, but yeah. I understand, I'm sorry I worried you." I say back, feeling guilty.

"While we are being honest, I guess I should tell you what happened while you were at Quinn's." Casey say, looking very nervous.

I raise my eyebrow and look at her, waiting for her to continue. I watch as she goes to bite her nails, and grab her hand to stop her. "Just tell me Casey" I say, gently.

"Please don't freak out... Emma texted me while you were out and said she was bored and wanted to hang out. I figured I might as well, since you were busy. We watched a movie, and that is honestly all I was planning on doing over there." Casey stops, looking at me to gauge my reaction. I try to keep calm, but I have a feeling where this story is going. I try to stop the wave of anger and jealously I feel rising in my throat. So I say nothing, not trusting my voice. I just motion for her to continue her story.

"Well when the movie ended, she kissed me. I didn't kiss her. I pushed her away and stood up to get away from her. I told her that I love you, and to stay away from me." Casey finishes her story, looking at me pleadingly.

I say nothing. Still not trusting my voice. I take several deep breaths to try to calm myself before I speak. Casey continues to look at me nervously.

"Do you like her?" I choke out finally. "No. Not at all. I only want to be with you Iz" Casey says back quickly.

"You're not going to hang out with her anymore?" I ask, trying very hard to keep my tone neutral. Casey shakes her head vigorously.

"Okay." I say, trying to let it go. "Okay?" Casey says doubtfully.

"Okay." I say, and get up leaving her on the bed. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, and wash my face. Giving myself more time to calm down. At least my head doesn't hurt anymore.

I come back out and glance at the bedroom door, which is open. I don't hear Doug or Elsa. "Are your parents here?" I ask Casey. "No, they went to some Autism event" Casey says back.

I nod and cross to the door, shutting it. Casey looks at me with her eyebrows raised. I shrug, and walk over to her. I stand as she sits on the bed, and lean my face down to hers, kissing her hard.

Casey looks surprised, but kisses me back. She grabs my waist and tries to pull me closer, but I want to be in control this time. So I don't let her. I stay stubbornly where I am standing, and continue to kiss her.

I kiss along her jawline while I run my fingers through her short hair, and pull lightly. I hear Casey moan softly.

I pull back to look into her eyes, which are closed. She slowly opens them and looks back at me. "You're mine right?" I say, staring into the light brown pools that are her eyes. "Yes, I'm yours" Casey says back simply, not breaking eye contact.

"Okay" I say, before I kiss her again. I push her shoulders back so she is laying on the mattress and climb onto her, straddling her hips.

I continue kissing her, feeling her hands on my hips. I finally tear my lips away from hers and kiss down her neck, nipping lightly at the delicate skin there. She groans again.

I slide my leg over, so one of my legs is resting between hers. I press it into her lightly, and she grinds against my leg as I kiss my way back up her neck. I kiss her lips again, before nipping her bottom lip and sliding my fingers into her hair to pull again. She groans loudly.

I shift my weight so I'm beside her, so I can pull her shorts off. Laying next to her I remove her underwear, and kiss her neck again.

I slide my hand down over her, feeling the slickness from her arousal. As I slide a finger into her I feel her groan weakly. I keep my lips pressed to her neck as I thrust into her with my finger, and use my thumb to rub her clit.

I listen to her moans and gasps as she starts to get close, and feel myself starting to get very wet. I love being able to make her feel good, it makes me feel, well, powerful.

I feel her body start to clamp around my hand, and I watch her face as she finishes.

She opens her eyes to look at me, and licks her lips, still breathing heavily. "Come sit on my face." She says huskily. I blink in response, she goes down on me a lot, but she's never asked me to sit on her face before.

"What, are you sure?" I say. "Very, now come here and sit on my face, please" Well since she asks so nicely.....