Complete

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 681

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 681

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): cutie minho

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, lee know

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: bang chan

ʟɪꜰᴇ: soulmate

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: soulmate series

It was back in 1765 that people discovered extraordinary scars or tattoos on their wrists

It was back in 1765 that people discovered extraordinary scars or tattoos on their wrists. At first, everyone feared it was a disease, but it all came to sense in 1770, through research held by Doctor Huang Jang in China. The tattoos were a symbol of connection, a thread between you and your true soulmate. Only 70% of the population were soulmates.

The year 2021 was under the rule of the virus corona, it's been almost two years after its arrival. And it caused a huge reduction in the number of soulmates. You see, the soulmates can only bond through skin contact. And yes it can't happen during an epidemic. Moreover, many people date other people's soulmates, who don't find their own. A lot of trouble had been caused by this, riots and murders and stuff.

The main reason was the pain. When your soulmate is ten feet away from you, your wrists will burn, giving you the signal. However many don't accept their soulmates and move on, away from each other.

It was a sunny day in Seoul. Minho had ended his quick Vlive with Bang Chan and the both were heading down the stairs. Chan was busily talking about the new track he made while Minho nodded off. The first reason is that he didn't find the conversation interesting. In the second one, all of his members have gotten their soulmates. And of course, they are not revealed to the public.

"I want to change the interlude, but Changbin- are you even listening?" Minho jumped from his trance and looked at his leader. Suddenly he felt his wrist turning warm. Bang Chan widened his eyes as he looked at Minho's wrist, he knew his younger soulmate was near. "Oh, shit- who would be your soulmate?!" Chan panicked, looking around the JYP building filled with staff and trainees running around. Minho winced loudly, his wrist burning.

You were happily exiting the main office. The internship had finally ended and you got the fixed-job as the new marketing manager. Dragging your feet across the hallway, you came to a halt in abrupt pain. Peering down, you saw the black incomplete heart, forming another side. "What the hell?" You cursed before rushing ahead, wrist scorching more and more in the process.

Chan jumped around in his place, looking out for a person trembling like Minho. Suddenly, someone bumped onto his back, stumbling and falling back. "Oh! Are you okay?!" Minho exclaimed, giving you his hand to stand up. However, both of you jolted back, a string of red thread connecting your pinkie fingers. "You-you're my soulmate?" You asked, standing up. "She's your soulmate!" BangChan shrieked, happy for his member.

"H-hi, I'm Lee Minho" He awkwardly shoved his hand and you heartily took it, the red strings vanished to thin air and the heart was complete. "I know- I'm a STAY" Minho's eyes gleamed at that, his soulmate being his fan? Hell yeah!

"So... coffee?" He asked, pointing his thumb backward; at the cafeteria. "I'll get going then- and you two can't do anything else than kissing!" Chan yelled before sprinting. You blushed a hue of red while Minho smirked before holding your hand in his and saying. "We have enough time for that stuff. For now, let's get to know each other hmm?"

He said, exhibiting his sweet smile, returning the gesture, you nodded. "My name is y/n by the way" He grinned again walking over to a table. He was delighted, he finally found his other half, and a cute one at that. Yeah, it's going to be awkward considering you two were strangers, but knowing you already have a place in his heart as STAY was a plus one. And he found you as the crush at first sight.

"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ

"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ; ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ"