Together

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.5k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): jype, stress

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, minho

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: felix

ʟɪꜰᴇ: trainee

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: love yourself series

Previously on the survival show stray kids; Minho and you were eliminated

Previously on the survival show stray kids; Minho and you were eliminated. Leaving behind the seven other members, you two had walked off the group. After the incident, a part of you felt empty. Yeah, you wanted to be an idol and debut, but that dream was to be with Stray Kids. Most of the time, everything doesn't go the way we want it to, so we have to complete our existing dream, to debut.

But were things so easy in the kpop industry? Not at all. After leaving the boys and group. You had locked yourself inside the practice room, dancing until your limbs gave out, after all, JYP did say you lacked dancing. And alongside you was Minho. Though his dancing was flawless, his nerves got the best of him during singing.

Assisting each other was your greatest option. While he had taken time to enhance his dancing, you had helped him with his vocal training. The routine has been going on nicely until Felix also got eliminated. Adding him as a third member in your hard work to debut mission, the three of you had been practicing relentlessly.

Currently seated inside your apartment, you were working on a new rap track. BangChan had scouted you as a producer, knowing you were already a bit famous online. However, things have turned 360° now. Stray Kids might as well only debut with 3Racha as inside producers. The alarm for the microwave went off, indicating your coffee was once again hot. Before you could get to the kitchen, the doorbell also went off.

Putting on a cardigan, you pressed the intercom. Behind the camera stood Minho and Felix, holding boxes of freshly bought pizza. "Guys! Come on in!"

Throwing off their coats and scarfs, the two settled down on the mini couch. Your whole studio apartment was a single room, divided into kitchen, bedroom, living room, and bathroom. "It's cold!" Minho complained, increasing the heater's temperature. "Electricity is expensive!" You added, glaring at the older.