Stars

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.2k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): fire

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, felix

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: chan

ʟɪꜰᴇ: bestfriend

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: love yourself series

"What's your favorite feature of me?" Asked Felix, resting his cheek on the wooden desk and eyeing you

"What's your favorite feature of me?" Asked Felix, resting his cheek on the wooden desk and eyeing you. The both of you had taken off to a public library trusting his promise to help, you had agreed to bring him along. And now, you regret it. He had been bugging you with silly questions, excusing himself saying he was bored. As much as you wanted to punch him in the face and take off, he was your best friend and you couldn't do it to that sunshine boi.

"Urgh... I like your freckles" Answering the hundredth question, you resumed your work. However, Felix wasn't satisfied with your reply. "Why my freckles? I don't like my freckles!" Rolling your eyes slightly, you turned back to him. "Look Felix, your freckles are cute and I like them, now shush and let me work" You scolded the boy quietly, yet again turning back to your laptop.

Later, after submitting your work and gaining that one damned A+, you walked out of the library. You of course didn't fail to notice Felix's unusual silence. "You okay mate?" Despite your voice, he was completely zoned out. Before you could address him the second time, he had unknowingly bumped into a pole. "Oh fuck!"

"Lix! Are you okay?!" Rushing to his side, you inspected his face. Felix nodded swiftly, pausing before he busted out laughing. Seeing his completely careless attitude, you chuckled along to his antics. "You're so dumb. It's forming a bump on your forehead now" You scolded him for the Nth time today. "Forgive me m'lady" He jokingly bowed, both sharing a laugh soon after. "Let's fix that up," You said, before motioning him to your house's way.

The white snow crunched under your feet, leaving behind footprints. Hiding away your hands inside the trench coat, Felix and you walked side by side. "Home sweet home" You mumbled tiredly, climbing up the stairs to your house. "Damn y/n, clean your house once in a while" Felix comments as he entered the house, poking on the upside-down a puddle of shoes.