Dark Lover

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.2k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): jype, mischievous han, hate

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, changbin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: chan, han

ʟɪꜰᴇ: colleague

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: love yourself series

Everything was normally functioning, the speakers, launchpad, controls etcetera

Everything was normally functioning, the speakers, launchpad, controls etcetera. However, the one abnormally functioning was Seo Changbin. After the grant debut of Stray Kids with the title track district 9, the group gained fans like some kind of asylum breakout. More fans meant more anti-fans. And that's the virus affecting Changbin's normal activities.

Since BangChan and Jisung were the ones who always spend time with the rapper, the two easily found Changbin in trouble. Changbin might be all that 'i love dak' guy, but in reality, he's a mere soft human being. Although it was not many, some antis had poked on his physique, turning his cheery personality to a minus hundred.

Opposite to him, was F/N Y/N, another dark lover, with a dark atmosphere itself. If someone poked on her insecurities, she'll poke them in their eyes with a pokey stick. She was soft, but more of a 'Yoongi or Minho' way. And to explain the connection, Y/n is the producer for Stray Kids, the right-hand woman of 3rancha. If you hurt them, and she knows about it, you can order a coffin on e-bay.

"Just wait until I get my hands on you Han Jisung" Y/n muttered as she gritted her teeth together. Jisung had yet again played a prank on her, sticking y/n's and Changbin's backpacks together with glue. Since she didn't want to tear down his bag, y/n waited at the studio, working on a track titled, Voices.

Minutes had passed and Changbin and Chan finally returned. To say the least, both were shocked to find her still there. "That brat stuck our bags together" y/n explained, pointing over to the two identical black bags. "Uh-uh, sure he did.  I'll just go and get a glue remover, I think the staff will have some" informed BangChan, walking off from the silent studio.