Snow Globe

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.6k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): svt inside joke, lgbtqi+, delulu ship

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, felix

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: wonwoo, mingyu

ʟɪꜰᴇ: best friend

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: holiday special series

November month had already passed half-way and the cold weather and snow had eventually settled in

November month had already passed half-way and the cold weather and snow had eventually settled in. From children to adults everyone were anticipating Christmas and new year that was only a month away. The trees had turned stiff to the winds of seoul almost like a plastic mannequin. However their spooky leaf-less appearance were redeemed by fairy lights and ribbons of love. In the middle of the bustling night city was a handicraft shop, adorned with LED lights and paper flowers. The most attractive aspect about the shop was the products; hand made mood lamps and snow globes.

Although it might look unnecessary or even silly to many, those tiny globes of light mean so much to others as it expresses admiration and fascination. To kids they are wonder, to teens they are vibe to adults they are peace and to elders it is love. But onto our main character, to whom it was peace, to be gifted to his love.

Felix had always adored snow globes, and has enough collection to launch a business of it himself. And he invariably purchased those from this particular shop, run by his dearest best friend, her brother and a friend. The glass door of the shop was pushed open, letting in a swish of cold air. The small golden bell rang mildly, causing the male on the register to look up from his phone. The Australian grinned gleefully at the familiar face of his friend, Kim Mingyu. He was 6ft tall with an exceptionally good looking face that nearly every females fawned over. Nevertheless to add on to his drawbacks were two things, clumsiness and talkative. Although the male was three years older, Felix always treated him as a fellow mate. "What brought you here at night? Y/n is not here"

Felix smiled dismissively, glancing around at the empty shop, with one another employee as tall as Mingyu. "I just wanted another snow globe- wait where's y/n then?" Mingyu laughs loudly at the younger's words and crosses his arms. "She's out for the night, that Keeho kid finally piled up his courage to ask her out" Felix froze for a mere second, recalling the mentioned Canadian boy hanging around y/n. "That's nice. Anyways I want the globe for a confession"