Hot

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 992

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 992

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): 13+, insecurities

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, hyunjin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: chan, han, changbin, felix

ʟɪꜰᴇ: 9th member

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: love yourself series

Night was approaching as you were seated next to Felix and was doodling in your diary

Night was approaching as you were seated next to Felix and was doodling in your diary. Today was your birthday, but corona was a bitch and you couldn't go out. Moreover, promotions for 'Thunderous' was still going on, you didn't wanted to busy yourself with writting a new song. So doodling was it.

"Dinner's ready!" BangChan yelled from the kitchen, running footsteps of the other members followed. Felix jumped down from your bed, lowering himself to the bottom bunker and shaking awake Changbin. Congrats, you're changlix's roommate.

"Hyung! Wake up!" The older immediately got up, silently walking to the living room and accidentally knocking down your ARMY bomb collection.

"Come on" Felix called out, looking at you. However, you shook your head, faking a smile. "I'm not hungry, i ate a lot of fruits earlier" Felix frowned, growing suspicious. But your acting skills were oscar worth and he left the room.

Slumping back on the bed, you took out your phone, scrolling through your recent Vlive's comment section. It's as if all the anti-fans in the world have came to eat you alive. It was your birthday, and you gained the most viewed vlive out of the members, only to know a herd of mfs had created accounts to spread hate. Yeah, you laughed right at their face, but inside were crying rivers.

ˡⁱˢᵃ⁴ʳᵒˢᵉ
'Fat ass!'

ˢᵗʳᵃʸᵏⁱᵈˢˢᵗᵃʸ
'Hey! Shut up haters!'

ʸⁿᵐʸᵇᵃᵉ
'Y/n is way better than you!'

ᴹᵉᵃⁿʰᵒᵉ
'go away!'

ˡᵘᵛᵏᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ
'kill yourself'

³²ᵃᵐʸ⁸⁷
'you're ugly!'

ᴮᵒᵇⁱᵇⁱᵇᵒ
'look at others- you're nothing-

"Okay! That's enough!" Hyunjin shouted, snatching away your phone and glaring at you. "Give it back, they are being very specific" You said, voice low and droopy. Hyunjin rolled his eyes placing away the phone and sitting down next to you. "You literally write diss tracks about haters and you do this?" Hyunjin bagan, wrapping an arm around you. "It's different" You mumbled, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

Hyunjin paused, looking at your side profile. You were never like this, pouting or skipping food. "I thought i did better everytime, but it feels like I'm just failing" You admitted, no longer looking at Hyunjin. He loudly sighed, holding up your face. "You are not failing. We are growing up and this is only natural for idols to get hate. As far as i know, you're the strongest and boldest person I've ever met" He stated, staring into your eyes like it might pop open or something, jk.

"I'm strong, on the outside Hyung, on the inside, I'm just broken. Sometimes i just wanna close my eyes and... and never wake up again" You said, making Hyunjin internally gasp. "Are you even hearing yourself?! You can't think like that! It's okay if you're weak or not, but don't ever think about- not waking up or stuff!" Hyunjin scolded, restraining himself from saying 'die' which was what you meant by 'not waking up again', obviously.

You nodded nonchalantly, removing Hyunjin's hand and laying down on the mattress. "Did you even hear me?" He asks, getting trusfrated at your vague response. "I did"

"What did i say then?"

"..."

Hyunjin loudly huffed, jumping on top of you and again forcing you to look at him. The sudden action made you feel unicorns running around, forgetting the whole sad situation for a minute.

"You're the one who said to me to be strong, not give antis and haters any shit, you told me not to sulk about these situations. And it's totally wrong that you're being like this"

"Hyunjin hyung, you're being dramatic. I'm okay. Ok?" He sighed, balancing himself on the bed, careful not to sit on you. "Then come and eat" You immediately shook your head, staring at the older male. "Why?"

"Coz I'm fat" you stated, crossing your arms. However, he wasn't gonna back off easily. "You're not fat! You have the perfect body!"

"No i don't"

"Oh please! Even STAYs agree you're sexy" He rolled his eyes, again staring back at your figure under him.

"No they don't!"

"You're hot!"

"Fuck off"

"Look, idiot, Your pretty, you're cute, you're sexy, you're hot, You're everything-"

"Whoa! Hyunjin i didn't know you had a praising kink- ahh" Jisung's voice echoed, cutting himself off as the door slid open. You and Hyunjin turned back to look at the rapper, who had his jaw on the floor. "I was joking... Chan Hyung Y/n and Hyunjin are fuckin-" Yelled Jisung, running off to find BangChan.

"Damn that quokka" You cursed, pushing Hyunjin off you. Dramatically falling on the floor, he laughed. "Well I'm not wrong. You're hot" You squinted your eyes at him, trying to deduce the dancer's intentions.

"Come on, you were just under me, and trust me, anyone would say you're hot"

"Eww! Shut up, pervert!" You squealed, a shy grin making it's way to your face. He giggled, eyeing you gently. Silently getting up from the floor, he knelt in front of you, placing his palms on your thighs. Staring back to his eyes, you also went silent. As if there was no one inside the dorm, like you were in a void of silence, the moment didn't last long though.

Lifting himself a bit, Hyunjin had rose up to kiss your temple, smiling softly right after. "You're beautiful" He breathed out, sighing at the end. "Thankyou, now i want to eat" You answered, jumping up from the mattress. Hyunjin followed suit, smirking as he stopped you for a second.

"Eat dinner or...? Hm?" Punching his shoulder in disbelief, you walked out of the room. However, outside the door, BangChan was leaned up against the wall and was intensely glaring at you two. Oh boi-

"Explanation fuckers"

"ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜱʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏᴡ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ꜱᴇᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ"