Holiday

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.8k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): family, gun, alcohol, weirdness

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, skz

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: none

ʟɪꜰᴇ: family

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: skz family

It was the Christmas holidays and you had no plans on visiting your family

It was the Christmas holidays and you had no plans on visiting your family. It's not that you didn't like to spend time with them, you just somehow found it a waste of time. Moreover, you had a huge company to look after and an equally large Mafia group. Though your parents were aware of your two-time jobs, your siblings and nephews were blind to it.

To give you more details; Lee Yongbok and Yang Jeongin are your parents, while Lee Jisung and Lee Seungmin are elder brothers. Then came Lee Minho and Hwang Hyunjin as sisters-in-laws. Lastly, Lee Chan and Lee Changbin, the nephews aka Jisung's offsprings.

"Boss? Your father is calling" Your secretary said, holding up your phone. Knowing exactly what the call is going to be about, you answered. "How's my youngest child doing?! It's been so long! When will you arrive here?" Your dad clearly showed his enthusiasm, yelling out whatever he had to say. Internally sighing, you motioned the secretary to leave.

It would be a total lie if you say your family was normal. Your dad barely had any wrinkles while mom practically have a manly voice. Then came the two brothers, just like your dad; both looked nothing like the ages of 40 and 30. The most questionable ones in the family would be the two nephews and sister-in-laws. With the strength of a guy was Lee Minho, while Hwang Hyunjin was taller than anyone there. Chan was too big for a five year old and Changbin is addicted to their depressing rap verses. And lastly the youngest one, Lee Y/n, a mafia leader and undercover ceo. "Look, Dad, I'm not coming-"

"That's what you said last Christmas and you still came you brat!" You heard your mom shout next, her unexplainable manly voice creeping you out. "I came because you threatened to sell my memory stick! it was worth 50 billion and we're going to sell it for 6 lakh!"