Angel

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 2

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 2.2k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): none

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, han

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: skz

ʟɪꜰᴇ: angel

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: holiday special series

Han was inside his room, skimming through his closet in hopes of finding a nice shirt

Han was inside his room, skimming through his closet in hopes of finding a nice shirt. Yesterday, y/n had invited him to meet up, and Jisung was more than delighted to do so. "Oi Hannie! Wanna watch a movie?" Hyunjin shouts from their living room and Jisung sighs loudly. "No thanks! I'm going out" The sentimental rapper replied, yanking out a white shirt and a suitable jacket. Hyunjin and Changbin were cuddled together on the comfy couch, munching on a bowl of popcorn. Both idols watched as Jisung jumped around their dorm, putting on his clothes all while rushing to the door. "Dude you okay?" Changbin asks, but Jisung was far too busy to answer and dashed out of the door.

"Don't ignore me you punk!"

It was a cold night when the two had met each other for the first time. Jisung was at a park, drowning in his thoughts and suffering from a producer's block. He was on the verge of giving up, wishing to go back to his home and embrace his parents, spend a lot of time with them. But his career was more demanding and he was incapable to accuse anyone since it was his choice to be an idol. The year 2020 had barely begun and seeing him in a depressed state was hurting his members too. Chan was the one who recommended him to take a walk that day.

That one fine day was y/n's arrival on planet earth. She was given the duty to deliver Lord Zeus an important message and messed up pretty bad. Halfway in to the milky way galaxy, y/n had accidentally crashed up against a stray asteroid, losing consciousness and entering the earth's atmosphere. From then on she was unable to go back and Jisung had brought y/n to the hospital after she crashed landed in front of him. Ever since that day, the two became inseparable friends. Being an immortal; an angel, she didn't require food or any shelter, this led y/n to randomly help people around Seoul.