Idol

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.5k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): a wild han, idol life, jype

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, han

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: skz

ʟɪꜰᴇ: Soulmate

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: Soulmate Series

The room burst into cheers and laughs, the recording was finally over

The room burst into cheers and laughs, the recording was finally over. Removing the headphones, you grinned and walked out of the recording room. Shutting the door, you let out a sigh, the grin leaving your lips. It's been what? Five years and you were always been alone. Yeah, you knew you had a soulmate, being the one in the 70%. However, the person never showed up, even after you publicized your tattoo; a single wing of a butterfly.

You debuted in a group five years ago (almost six), on the 23rd of October. Despite being only fifteen at that time, you were quite catchy for fans. Maybe because you produced songs of your own? Or because you're nice? pretty? It could be all of it. However, the team dispersed after a huge scandal surrounding the leader and beginning in a tiny label, no one could do anything about it. But unlike your teammates, you weren't going to give up. Debuting as a soloist you grasped the whole world within your music.

You can ask any people on the streets about you and they'll have plenty of comments to compliment you. Charting billboards, AMA, MTV, MAMA, the list went on. You became a person loved nationally and globally, you were what people describe; a super idol. As exciting and wonderful it sounds, the pressure was never easy for a 20-year-old.

Currently resting your ass on your bed, you were able to hear the distant laughter of your manager, Lee Hoseok. He was a hard-working man, possibly holding the other half of your success as you liked to believe. The phone on the nightstand began to vibrate non-stop, indicating the number of messages you were getting. Opening Instagram, you found millions of messages from your fans, congratulating your win on today's award. Which you couldn't attend due to recording.

A particular one stood out, an account that always sent you sweet messages, it had your picture as the profile and tons of posts about you and more than 50k followers. You always read their texts, but the account never showed it off on their social media platforms. Which you found even more lovely. That fan held a special place in your heart, being your first follower on Instagram and all these years supporting you like a loyal fan. Your finger lingered above the send button. You were only going to send a 'thankyou', but what if Hoseok scold you for that?