Bachelors

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.4k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): fire, alcohol, cult-ish actions

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, changbin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: skz

ʟɪꜰᴇ: stranger

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: holiday special series

The brisk swish of air went past Changbin as he made his way out of his house

The brisk swish of air went past Changbin as he made his way out of his house. Turning the key, he switched on his bike and drove off from the parking lot. The snow that had been cleared from the road was gathered up in the sidewalks and a few kids were seen collecting the snow, possibly to create a snowman. Although there were more kids in the morning, Changbin wondered if their parents won't worry at night.

Soon enough, the run-down building came to view. Slowing his bike, Changbin eventually stopped beside the building's fence. Taking off his helmet, he climbed off his bike and leaned up against it. You see since New Year was tomorrow Bang Chan, the oldest in their friend circle had decided to conduct a bonfire. However coming from Bang Chan, it's pretty weird and unethical. The group of eight had begun the year going on blind dates and dated for at least two months and then broke up. Wishing to begin a new love life in the upcoming year, the bonfire is a cremating ceremony. Burning the stuff they got from their ex.

Unlike the other boys of his group, Changbin's girlfriend stayed longer and only broke up in November. She had died of interest for Changbin and went out with some guy named Wooyoung. Changbin wasn't petty about the situation but was hiding how much hurt he was. All these years of unsuccessful love were driving him crazy until he finally thought she would stay too, but apparently no. Yet Changbin couldn't give up, he wasn't desperate like before, now he just wanted someone who'll stay.

Since putting up a fire in the middle of the city at the dead of night will probably get them arrested, they had planned a disclosed location. Felix, one of his friends had promised to pick him up and show him the way. Changbin shivered, feeling the cold wind against his body. Glancing down at his hand, he sighed. Reaching over, Changbin unties the watch from his wrist and stares at it. The very first gift his ex had given and he still kept it. The sentence sounded pathetic in his mind too. Maybe he was getting over her, or he's already moved on, without himself knowing.