Like Yourself

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.6k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): pussy chan, self-hate, paborancha

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, chan

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: skz

ʟɪꜰᴇ: crush

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: love yourself Series

You know those moments when people point out your appearance and you say 'whatever' despite being hurt by their words

You know those moments when people point out your appearance and you say 'whatever' despite being hurt by their words. 'you have huge thighs' 'your skin is tanned' 'your stomach's jumping' 'you don't have jawline?' etcetera. You despised people who pointed it out and alongside hating them, you hated yourself.

It was the fourth period, meaning the next one was lunch break. No, you weren't going to skip food. Just because people pointed out your insecurities doesn't mean you'll starve to make them nice. Like you're in high school and have enough time to do dieting in the future. Right now it's teenage, the age to eat and be healthy.

"Psst...y/n...y/n!" The all-so-familiar voice of Chan called out from a few desks to your right. Having your seat beside the window and at the last row was something you found as a bonus in that irritating classroom. "What?" You mouthed side-eyeing your teacher. "Let's hang out today, after school" You furrowed your brows, staring at him. Did he want to hang out? With you? You weren't close friends with him. Then why?

"Bang Chan! Y/n!" Snapping out of the trance both of you turned to the front, only to see a fuming Mr. Wu. "Get out of my class"

"Let's go to the arcade- my friends will also come" He suggests, presently leaning back against the wall after being kicked out by the teacher. You blankly stared at the floor, it was the first time someone asked you to hang out, damn you didn't even have a single friend. "Why... why did you ask me?" You whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

Bang Chan smiled slightly at your question, looking at your face, which was covered by your hair. He pretended to sneak around; looking right and left before leaning towards you. "Because one of my friends likes you and I want you to spend time with him" He whispered making you sigh. A frown crept to his face at that.