Anymore

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.5k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): break up

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, hyunjin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: bang chan, seungmin, lee know

ʟɪꜰᴇ: ex

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: holiday special series

It wasn't supposed to be like this, Hyunjin was supposed to be happy, free

It wasn't supposed to be like this, Hyunjin was supposed to be happy, free. But everything somehow always came back to you. Even the tiny bead of snow reminded him of your glossy eyes when he announced he didn't love you anymore. But deep inside, without himself knowing, Hyunjin adored you more than anything. It all happened last winter, on a cold Saturday night.

Hyunjin was good at everything especially in baseball and no one could deny that. Although you weren't much of an athlete, you were a massive fan of sports. He had always been your crush ever since you saw him and you were just an ordinary classmate for him. You however believed that destiny exists and hoped somehow he'll notice the outcast of the class. And he did. It only took a group project to bring you two together and he found out the real you and yes of course fell for you.

Even though a bunch of people was envious when the two of you started dating, you couldn't care less. Visiting him in all of his tournaments and practices, cheering him up when he was down, you were his soulmate, his destiny. After graduation, you two were still the power couple. A well-known artist and baseball player, what more could you ask for? Years passed and you had begun to notice the rift, the distance you two were facing between each other. Even when you sat together, it felt like you were miles apart. His eyes didn't twinkle seeing you on that Christmas eve and yours were gleaming with tears.

"I'm sorry y/n... This isn't working out, I don't love you anymore" Hyunjin recollected the look on your face when he confessed that. How only a single tear had rolled down your cheek and how the bouquet of roses fell to the ground. You had scoffed at him, throwing the baseball you purchased as his Christmas gift towards him "All these years... I noticed and I tried- I tried to mend the rift between us, but... I guess you were just clawing it from the other side" Hyunjin only nodded you off at that time, but now when he thinks about it, he realized how precise you were. The relationship, the connection you two wielded that once made everyone jealous. And now, everyone only has eyes filled with pity for him.