Red Lights

ʟ

ʟ

ɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.5

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): 13+, club, otaku

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, hyunjin, bangchan

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: soobin

ʟɪꜰᴇ: stranger

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: noeasy - red lights

"What am I doing with my life"

You muttered, looking up at the tall building in front. Everyone was babbling about these places, it was the recent hot thing on the internet nowadays. Even your peers have come here, suggesting the location to you. You've never been to any of these, completely blind to what even transpires inside this broad-ass building. Some confessed to discovering comfort here, the precise thing you were looking for.

You had registered on the 'Red Lights' section, somehow ending up in a free draw and winning three hours with Bang Chan and Hyunjin; Who were quite prettier than you thought.

To make things more clear, you were in front of a host club company named JYP, and Bang Chan and Hyunjin were the duo hosts from the 'Red Lights' section. To be honest you didn't know what that section was. Since you preferred the color red, you chose it, alongside winning three hours with those two attractive men. However, you were awkward with new people and swore those two will sure as hell get bored with you.

But you're the one spending the money! "May I ask if you were to come in?" A voice abruptly asked, making you flinch. "I- um yeah" Glancing to your left, a tall guy, I meant a very tall guy stood, hovering over your smaller figure. "Very well I'll escort you to the reception then, my name is Soobin" You internally smiled, adoring his dimples.

Stepping inside the building you looked around the huge space, its interior was rather classy than you had comprehended. Despite the inadequacy of coziness, the place was moderately clustered. "Here" Soobin pointed over to the reception table before walking off to the side.