Tavern

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.6k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): 16+, Alcohol, drugs, foul language

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: Y/n, hyunjin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: Berenice (OC)

ʟɪꜰᴇ: strangers

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: The Mystery Series

A frigid air blanketed Yokohama City with a delicate layer of fog

A frigid air blanketed Yokohama City with a delicate layer of fog. In the hidden and gloaming neighborhoods of the city, people chattered and shouted, exchanging unidentified packages and bundles of whatnot. The preponderance of the people are males and are mostly intoxicated by beer or high on heroin or Meth. Nevertheless, they were still sober as a white man in a war flick or a standard pizza ad, though the mentioned are out of context to the stated circumstance.

Hwang Hyunjin; a member of the BSK group and the youngest son of the Hwang family, strolled through a dull alleyway, watching and shivering at the drunk eyes of the people around him. Their masculine appearance and knotted tattoos made him wonder how they were perfect to be cast in a movie as a villain, but he was wholly conscious that they were fiends in reality.

"Hey there pretty boy! Wanna drink with me?" A woman slurred as she came close to him, swinging her half-empty bottle of whisky and a whip in her other hand. Hyunjin uncomfortably smiled and took a few steps back. "No thank you, ma'am. I-I'm on a formal meeting you see uh-" The woman cracks up out loud, waving the bottle in front of him. "Dressed in a cute coat with a backpack and Gucci? Boy is your meeting in a motel?"

Hyunjin's face goes red. "Wha? No no, I'm serious. I came to meet Ms. L/N!" The entire alleyway goes silent, all eyes gawking at the stiff figure of Hyunjin. "You don't call her like that here boy" Says the woman, throwing her bottle to a wall and rolling up her whip. "But I'll show you the way to her!" She gleefully beams, already walking away to another path. Hyunjin catches up, adjusting his cardigan and taking glimpses at the unknown lady. Now in the scarcely brighter areas of the alley, he again peeks at the female. She has dark skin, a perfect shade between chocolate and coffee. She's not Japanese but spoke the language with precise pronunciation that even many Asians find difficult. She was dressed in a short crop top nearly like a bikini, but with a heavy fur coat covering her from the chilliness. Her boots flew cold dust in the air as she unexpectedly stopped.