Mafia

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.3k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): 13+, gun, physical abuse

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, lee know

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: seungmin, bang chan

ʟɪꜰᴇ: assassin

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: holiday special series

The night city was empty of lights when the chilly weather ruled the streets, keeping the citizens of Seoul indoors

The night city was empty of lights when the chilly weather ruled the streets, keeping the citizens of Seoul indoors. Nonetheless, in the same city, you were zooming past stray dogs and night owls, trying to lose the police who were chasing you. Your car had been broken down an hour ago and your victim had a second phone with her. Despite succeeding in your mission, the police were hot on your tail. "Son of a bitch" You muttered, stomping your foot on the bicycle, the escape vehicle you found.

After a minute or so, you were able to lose them but were still able to hear them in the distance. Skidding the cycle to a stop, you found yourself in an open space and a single car with a driver rested there. Thanking heavens for the opportunity, you dropped the bike and strode towards the car.

The person inside the car seemed lost in thoughts as you pointed your gun at him. He continued to stare at what seemed to be a necklace in his hand. "Ehem" Hearing this he quickly glanced up, jerking back when he saw a gun on his head. "Get out of the car or I'll shoot your head into two" He didn't look scared nor worried at your words and simply got out of the car. If you were much invested in being surprised, you would've seen the smirk he held.

Before you could enter the car, the male had pinned you to the vehicle and chuckled "Well well tryin' to steal my car-" cutting off his possible cliche dialogue, you hit his face with your elbow. When he stepped back in shock, you took the opportunity to kick in the 'area' and punch his face soon after. The man groaned and drop to the floor while you entered the car, throwing a few notes of money at him. "For the hospital" You said and drove off.

Two figures were seen walking down the path you had gone and frowned when they saw an identical car. "Minho Hyung!" The one wearing a grey hoodie shouted, scrambling to the guy on the ground. The second one turned around, staring at the path that you drove off a second ago. He quickly paced to Minho, helping him to his feet.