Wait

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1k

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): pikachu, mentioning jyp

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, felix

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: changbin, han, skz

ʟɪꜰᴇ: soulmate

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: soulmate Series

"Flight number 22390 has landed successfully

"Flight number 22390 has landed successfully. All passengers please exit through terminal eight and collect their luggage. Flight number-" You walked out of the security check, heading to take your luggage. In the distance, your eyes caught an unusual crowd in the exit. How the hell were you going to escape past them? It was clear they were some celebrity's fans, after all, you're in Seoul right now.

Taking your Pikachu-themed case, you heard a small chuckle behind you. "Your case is cute" You turned around at the voice to see a short yet buff guy staring at your case. He also wore a Pikachu-themed face mask. "Thanks, Pikachu is cute" The guy laughed a bit more loudly, perhaps because of your typo like Korean. "Hey! Here you are" Some other guy, a bit skinnier than the first approached you two, his eyes trailing on the shorter male. "The exit is jammed, Manager said we'll wait inside a cafe here until they clear the fans a bit" The following male informed.

Awkwardly standing there, you clenched your phone closer to your chest. "Let's go Changbin Hyung," The second one said and tugged on the buffer guy's hand. Changbin turned back to you for a second, waving a bye in the process.

Taking out your phone, you searched up the name Changbin, and whoa- he's in a world-famous boy group. "That's what's the crowd's about" mumbling, you searched his group, walking over to a cafe; also waiting for the throng to die and your online friend had promised to come and fetch you. "Most of them found their soulmates too? Wow" scrolling down the webpage, you engrossed yourself into the tea.

Talking about soulmates, you never really cared about it. You were young and had a lot of time to find them and for now, you just wanted to focus on your studies, become a great producer. Your soulmate mark was an arrow, only the end of it. Closing the website, you ordered a coffee. That's when you saw a group of men, all in masks coming over to the table next to you and oh boy, they were so loud that you could stitch up their mouths.

"What the...?" You trailed off as your wrist burnt, a tint of red appearing from it.

Chan counted the members as they entered the cafe. Being in a large numbered group had that trouble. The guys were loud as they approached an empty table. Felix stayed at the back, looking around the cafe and waving to a kid. Taking off his mask, his hands brushed against his freckled cheeks. That's when he felt it, a warm yet flaming sensation. Looking down, he saw the pointy part of his arrow, tinting its other half with pink. Felix looked up almost immediately, his eyes searching for another surprised person. "What's the matter bro" Jisung said as he turned Felix around.

"My soulmate! They're here!" Jisung widened his eyes at that and started to look around and immediately saw you, sitting right next to him. "Excuse me?" You looked up from your wrist to him and noticed how he was the exact person who escorted Changbin earlier. "Y-yeah?" He chuckled before pointing behind him. "Your Soulmate is here" Raising your head a little, you saw the shook freckled face of Felix.

"Uh hi?" He croaked out, approaching your table. The other members were soon informed about the occurrence and intently watched their sunshine boy meeting his soulmate. "Hi, Felix right?" He looked taken aback, panicking to know you're a STAY. "I just searched you guys up-so I'm not sure" He let out a raspy chuckle, which somehow made your stomach do a backflip. "S-sit down," You said.

"Shall we?" He questions, holding out his hand, asking for both of you to bond. He was quite delighted at this point, a person who didn't know who stray kids were? He'd have so much fun rambling about their stories now. However, much to that excitement, you were hesitant. You were completely unprepared for this. His members watched curiously, ending up groaning when Felix retrieved his hand back. It's as if they were watching some K-drama.

"I-is there a problem? I mean- you don't like-like me or something? I promise I'm a good g-guy" Felix stuttered as he eyed the person in front of him. You shook your head as a no and awkwardly smiled. "It's just, this is so sudden- ouch" You felt your hand burn warmer so did Felix's. "It's because you're halting the bond" Changbin said as a matter of fact. That's when the both of you realized you had seven audiences.

Taking a deep breath you held out your hand, the arrow still red. "Let's get over this quickly" He grinned before taking your hand, the red tint growing out to become a thread, disappearing a moment later. The boys cheered loudly, happy for their members. "I guess we'll see each other?" You mentioned, now sipping your coffee. He nodded before taking out a card. "It's our company card- you can show it to the reception and they'll let you in" Hearing this, Chan heaved his chest with pride.

You held the card in hand before your phone dinged with a text message. "Wait a second" you excused and took the phone out. Felix glanced back at his members, everyone now giving him a teasing grin. Felix waved them off, his eyes concentrating back on you. "I'm sorry, I gotta go, my friend is waiting outside! Bye! Thank you for being my soulmate!" Before anyone could register what's going on, you had run out of the shop, dragging your Pikachu case.

"That ended well" Changbin muttered before sitting opposite Felix. "You don't even have her number!" Hyunjin added, his dramatic ass placed beside Felix. "He won't even know his soulmate's name" Seungmin also said. Jisung's eyes met the mentioned boy's eyes. Felix smiled widely at his best friend, showing how he was genuinely happy. "I found my soulmate" Han laughed lightly at him and took the guy in a hug.

"You can only wait for them to come to JYP, until then, your soulmate is out there somewhere" Felix gave a last grin. He just had to wait now, nothing less, nothing more, just wait.

"ɪꜰ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ"