Lucky

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1k

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): insecurities, party

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, seungmin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: chan, hyunjin, your sis & mum

ʟɪꜰᴇ: girlfriend

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: love yourself series

"Where's y/n?" The question was asked by seungmin, as he passed the said girl's mother, who was holding a tray of sweets

"Where's y/n?" The question was asked by seungmin, as he passed the said girl's mother, who was holding a tray of sweets. "She's upstairs, can you bring her down?" Her mother requested and walked off, not waiting for an answer from the boy. Seungmin sighed as he looked up at the stairs, a bunch of kids ran past him with huge smiles. Cautious not to mess up the flowers on the stairs, seungmin carefully climbed up the marble structure.

Greeting familiar faces on his way, seungmin finally stopped in front of your room that was closed shut. "Y/n?" The wooden door was swiftly pulled open and Seungmin was yeeted inside. "Whoa there babe!" He gasped and tried to balance himself, wondering what the situation was about. However, upon looking at you, his face exhibited pure confusion. "Why aren't you dressed?" He asked, eyeing the girl up and down. You were still in your hoodie and sweats, while Seungmin was dressed in his light blue blazer and dyed hair.

To explain the situation further; it was your sister's engagement, your house was crowded with guests and Seungmin is your boyfriend. "I don't think I can do it" You mumbled as your hands fiddled with the hoodie strings, eyes moving around the room. Seungmin frowned and moved you aside a bit and took a look at your neatly placed light blue dress on the bed. "What do you mean? The dress is pretty" He said back, turning to look at you again.

"That's the problem, the dress is pretty and I'm trash, that means I'll ruin the dress too" You harshly said, crossing your hands. "Wha- come on don't lie to yourself," Seungmin said in disbelief, looking at you for an answer. "I'd rather go in this hoodie! Oh! If you want I'll wear the blue one- to match the theme!" You ranted, walking around the room to your walk-in closet.

Seungmin shook his head in disapproval. Grabbing the dress on the bed, he followed after you. "You designed this, saying how all of us will look cool and swag, What's stopping you now?" He asked calmly, making you halt your steps. "I... Your friends and family. They're gonna come here and I'm your girlfriend! An ugly one at that. What do you think they'll think about me? About you?!" Placing down the dress, Seungmin spread his hands and embraced you.

"'Seungmin you're so lucky, He's got a hot girlfriend, I feel twenty times more single! His girlfriend is so pretty and beautiful' that's what they'll think" He mocked different voices, swaying your bodies together.

A smile crept to your face at his words. Maybe, you were overreacting, his friends and family might like you. But still, it's a 'maybe'. "K fine, I'll wear it, for you" You mumbled quietly, as a warm chuckle left Seungmin's lips. Pulling mildly away from the hug, he stared at your face, taking in your facial features. "You're pretty" Blurted the boy, immediately regretting it and turning a shade of red. "I- um- I'll be downstairs, get dressed quickly" Seungmin stuttered and paced out, leaving behind an equally, flustered but happy y/n.

Adjusting the dress for the fifth time, you finally stepped out of the room. The guests and kids gave you a look of 'awe' and surprise, complementing your appearance. Feeling proud of yourself, you walked down the stairs.

Outside, in the backyard where the occasion was being held; Seungmin was standing beside BangChan, trying to reduce the elder's nervousness. After all, he's getting engaged! "You're overreacting, why is everyone overreacting?" Seungmin complained as he forced Chan to stay seated on the chair. Your sister was seated on the second chair, smiling at the passing family and friends.

As if on cue, you stepped out, greeting whoever you saw. "Whoa- y/n looks nice" Seungmin heard Hyunjin say, forcing him to look over. His eyes trailed on your figure, the long dress gracefully flipped the fallen petals on the carpet. The mild breeze gently made your hair move back, revealing a simple and elegant necklace around your neck. Most importantly, his eyes were focused on your face, which held the brightest smile he saw.

"You're the one who's overreacting now" BangChan joked as he closed Seungmin's agape mouth. Feeling flustered, Seungmin rolled his eyes to avoid the embarrassment. "Hey, Seungmin! Do I look good?" You asked the idol, approaching him. BangChan and your sister shared a mischievous giggle, as Seungmin stuttered to form an answer. "Y-y/n, you look stunning" The singer breathed out, eyes shining as he said this.

Tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, you smiled up at him. The next thing was more shocking, Seungmin chanted in his mind to 'fuck it' and pulled you in for a much-awaited kiss. The crowd howled with cheers, finding the young couple cute. "That's adorable!" Your sister squealed as the both of you smiled through the kiss. "Who's a party is this now?" BangChan laughed, standing up from his seat.

Pulling away, Seungmin and you shared a smile. "You're pretty just the way you are, and I love you for being you" His words honestly melted your heart, blushing as you whispered an 'i love you too'

"Awe~ I feel twenty times more single now" You heard Hyunjin whine, forcing the two of you to laugh at the rapper. "Let's get this party started then yeah?!" Your sister cheered from her seat, ripping open a bottle of champagne. "Baby don't drink!" Gasped bangChan, trying to capture his wild fiancé.

"We share the same genes, so..." You trailed off making Seungmin confused. Ripping open another bottle of champagne, you turned wild with your sister, accidentally pouring champagne on your mother. Seungmin laughed in disbelief, watching as you jumped around with your sister. Hyunjin stood next to Seungmin, slinging his arm around the younger. "Seungmin you lucky bitch"

"ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍꜱᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ"

"ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍꜱᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ"