Trainee

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.3k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): cutie seungmin, jype

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, seungmin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: bang chan, han, lee know, i.n, felix

ʟɪꜰᴇ: Soulmate

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: Soulmate Series

"Guys! Did you know a new trainee is coming? They are from SM!" A fellow trainee gossiped to her friend, rocking back and forth on her place

"Guys! Did you know a new trainee is coming? They are from SM!" A fellow trainee gossiped to her friend, rocking back and forth on her place. Early practice for the evening was done and the trainees were taking a break. Seungmin, Minho, Felix, and Jeongin were seated together, having a conversation of their own. "An SM trainee?" Jeongin muttered, hearing the others. "Yeah! They are famous! Wow, I can't believe y/n's coming here!"

A girl exclaimed, earning the attention of more trainees and they soon found themselves gushing about the mentioned trainee. "Y/n? I think I've heard that name before" Felix says, leaning against the mirror. Seungmin kept quiet, watching his fellow trainee friends talk. He found it quite absurd that practically everyone was talking about you when he's only hearing about you for the first time. A famous trainee he didn't know?

Soon, the trainees began to disperse having enough rest and daily gossip. Seungmin and his friends were barely outside the practice room when a short person had crashed onto Felix. "Whoa!" He exclaimed balancing himself and holding the other person down. "It's you! Y/n!" Jeongin shouted, pointing at you with a grin. At the exact moment, you and seungmin let out a wild yell, the other three backing away in shock.

"Y-you-"

"Oh shit" Looking down, both you and seungmin watched the tattoos gaining its another half. "Wow" Minho mumbled as he saw the identical marks. Extending his hand out, seungmin smiled lightly, to which you grinned before taking his hand. "What? So it was a star? I thought it was a tooth all this time" Felix said running his hand over your now completed tattoo. The three gave him a confused look.

"Yeah yeah- let me talk to her", Seungmin said, sweating away Felix's hand.

"Oh geez so protective" Jeongin joked as the three walked away leaving behind a blushing and annoyed seungmin. "My friends are like that don't mind them. Anyway, I'm Kim Seungmin" He smiled brightly. "And I'm Y/N L/N"