Everything

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1k

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): mention of anxiety, jype

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, han

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: chan

ʟɪꜰᴇ: trainee

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: love yourself series

It was another late night practice day and the majority of the trainees had left for their dorms

It was another late night practice day and the majority of the trainees had left for their dorms. Being the two insomniac duo, you and your bestie Bang Chan stood back to work on dancing. You had met Chan when you first joined JYP and ever since then, the two of you were inseparable. Being the social butterfly you were, you had made a lot amount of friends there.

Much to your outgoing character, you had recently befriended a newbie trainee named Han Jisung. He barely talked to anyone but was quite talkative to you. Figuring his anxiety to chat with people, you had helped him on that for the past months. It would be a lie if you say you didn't like his company. Unlike the silent guy as everyone mentions, Jisung was loud when you two were alone.

"Is that the Jisung kid?" Bang Chan's voice pulled you out of your dance, peering over the older's shoulder to see a very shy Jisung at the door, half of his body hidden behind the wall. "H-hey y/n, I just w-wanted to say i-i was leaving" You internally sighed, pulling up your bottle of water and nodding over to the boy. "Sure Sung, I'll meet you tomorrow" Hearing this, Jisung immediately rushed away.

"You still helping him with his anxiety?" Chan asked, stretching himself as he did so. "Yeah, if he's becoming an idol, he needs to know how to interact and socialize. But seriously, he's outgoing and loud, I like to spend time with him" You admitted, smiling slightly as you thought back to the embarrassing moments of breaking the arcade games and spilling slushy.

"And Jisung's talented and good in music. The people will go crazy to see him on stage! He's amazing!"

"Oh~ something is fishy here~" cooed chan, wiggling his eyebrows at you. "Yeah, the fishy one is you. Go and bath, you stink" He faked a gasp at your response, nonetheless grabbing his bags and going to his dorm. Settling down on the floor, you sighed and leaned back on the mirror. "Lord my back hurts"

"You done?" The sudden voice made you flinch, looking up to find Jisung had returned. "Yeah- why are you here?" Getting up from the floor and picking up your stuff, you faced away from the older male.

"Just wanted to go with you, I'm hungry" Admitted Jisung, scratching the back of his neck. Rather than being suspicious of his actions, you went along with the rapper. After practice nights, you always went to this 24/7 street shop to eat teokbokki and Jisung most of the time joined but would excuse himself when BangChan or someone else was with you.

"Damn it's cold" You complained, wrapping the padded coat tighter around yourself. Jisung only nodded, looking ahead to the empty street. Although he was a quiet person for others, he was never so quiet with you. And this turned you to worry about his current behavior. "Sung? You okay?"

Turning his face to you, Jisung halted his steps. Following his actions, you frowned at him in confusion. "What is it?is someone bothering you?"

Jisung shook his head, indicating a no. "I... I decided to sign up for the dorms" Hearing this, you had shown him a surprised yet proud smile. Living in a dorm with others will make him more comfortable facing people. And God knows how many times you had pestered him about it. "That's awesome Sung! Whose your roommates?!"

Jisung cracked a smile at your optimistic reaction, holding back the urge to hug your cute ass, he resumed the walk. "Well, a new trainee joined us- his names Felix and a Yang Jeongin then... BangChan-"

"What the hell! He didn't say anything to me!" You loudly exclaimed, pouting at the memory of Chan acting well back then. "I guess he didn't"

Less than a minute later both of you were already seated on the fold-up table, eating away hot teokbokki. "Are you sure though?" You began, pausing your eating frenzy. Jisung chewed swiftly and looked up at you. "I don't know actually. Bang Chan is friendly and Jeongin is cute. Felix- I'm a bit jealous of his voice but he seems nice" You smiled tightly at his ramble, carefully listening to whatever he said onwards.

"Eh? Is this Felix's voice that amazing?" Jisung was quick to nod his head, pointing his fork upwards. "Yeah! Like he has a deep voice- like so deep!" Chuckling at the trainee, you took a final bite of the hot food. "It's nice to hear you talk about others- well your roommates" You commented, pushing away the empty paper plate. Jisung smiled again, this time it seemed pretty thoughtful.

"It is nice and it's all thanks to you" Said Jisung, smiling up at you with a mouthful of teokbokki. "Me?"

"You talked to me when no one else did become my friend, forced me to talk to others... So I'm thankful to you. I would've given up already if it weren't for you to be there. You saw something in me and I want to show it to the whole world" Despite the location filled with the smell of fried oil, you had developed little drops of tears in your eyes. Yeah, Jisung was an emotional lyric writer, but this was over the top for a diss track writer aka you.

"I'm not that g-great" You mumbled out the words with much difficulty, trying to hide away your brimming eyes and heightening heartbeat. Jisung smirked, obviously seeing you blush out of embarrassment. "I mean it," He said after a second, staring right at your face. "You're welcome then- I guess! Jesus look at the time! I-i gotta go or Mrs.Lee will whoop my ass!" Fumbling with the backpack's strap, you stood up from the plastic stool. Jisung soon followed suit but tugged on your jacket's back and pulled you in for a back hug. "Thanks for everything"

You only smiled, fantasizing about yourself in a k-drama moment. Sure, you didn't do that much of a great thing, but to jisung, it was everything.

 Sure, you didn't do that much of a great thing, but to jisung, it was everything

"ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴀɪᴅᴡᴏʀᴅ"