Best Friend

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.2k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): school, social media, mention of death

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, hyunjin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: i.n, mr. wu (oc)

ʟɪꜰᴇ: Soulmate

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: Soulmate Series

You know that only 70% of the population has soulmates right? But you belonged to the 30%

You know that only 70% of the population has soulmates right? But you belonged to the 30%. It's not like you mind not having a soulmate, moreover, many guys have asked you out too. But meh, who in their right mind would date during high school? It's time to have fun! And that's what you exactly did. You swore you had the best high school life. Though most of it was typical. Like, you had average scores, got scolded by teachers, has stood outside class, pranked kids, and of course, has a crush.

Hwang Hyunjin or prince Hyunjin, that one Cliché crush of every girl. However it comes with a remarkable twist, you're his best friend. Your friendship began from diaper to this very yellow uniform. You had thought about confessing a lot and backed off. Ruining friendship is one thing and other... Hyunjin has a soulmate. Though he never found them, you knew you didn't have a chance.

Today was the last day of school, graduation. Before the ceremony begins, all the students were required to stay in their homeroom and that's where they currently were. The class was filling up with the classmates you had spent three years with. Greeting them, you were seated in the back waiting for your busy deskmate; Hyunjin. After he had become a trainee and now debuted, you barely hung out, but mostly called or texted each other.

Hyunjin was greeting whoever he saw at the hallways of the school, excitedly hurrying off to his class. Jeongin paced after the older, late for his class too. However, as every story goes the both were stopped on their track by Hyunjin's homeroom teacher. "Mr. Wu, good morning!" The teacher smiled at the greeting.

"I was wondering if you could help me- I made something for the kids" Mr. Wu said pointing towards his desk, where a tall rack of books stood. "They are like a yearbook, but only with things that happened in our class" The old teacher fondly said, beaming as he did so.