Sick

ʟ

ʟ

ɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.2k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): 13+, self-harm

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, i.n

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: skz

ʟɪꜰᴇ: label mates

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: love yourself series

"Jeongin, you need to increase your diet time

"Jeongin, you need to increase your diet time. You run out of breath fast these days and work out more" Reprimanded their manager, eyeing the mentioned idol with a glare. Jeongin didn't cheat his diet routine, nor did he skip working out. The reason he fell back was that he did both; he was exhausted and nobody knew. "Rest for a bit," Bang Chan said, patting the maknae's stiff shoulders and walking off with the others.

Before Jeongin knew, the practice room was only occupied by him. Rolling his eyes, he sat on the floor and looked at himself in the mirror. "You idiot... You won't even talk out loud. Say out your troubles coward, Say that you're sick of it" He murmured, glaring at his reflection. Jeongin's eyes began to feel wet with tears and he hastily blinked, trying to stop himself. Holding back and pretending to be okay was not easy for him, but he tried to do so.

"Crying it out is better you know," A familiar voice said, making Jeongin turn around on the floor. At the entrance of the practice room, stood Y/n; the youngest solo artist of JYP. Jeongin however faced the mirror again, making you sigh at his actions.

Placing down the duffle bag, you waddled over to him, smiling slightly as you sat down next to Jeongin. "I heard the manager, he's being an asshole" You began, side-eyeing the exhausted boy.

Jeongin slightly chuckled, finally looking at you. "He only wants to do his job," He said, laying down on the floor and staring up at the ceiling. "Exactly, he doesn't look into you, how you guys are doing, what are you guys feeling, he only wants to complete his job, go home and rest. While you guys believe whatever wrong he points out about you guys are true" You angrily expressed, frowning.