Bme

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.1k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): hospital, a child

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, changbin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: seungmin

ʟɪꜰᴇ: Soulmate

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: Soulmate Series

You were strolling around the hallways of the hospital, greeting many patients on your way

You were strolling around the hallways of the hospital, greeting many patients on your way. It was like a daily routine for you. Ever since you entered this hospital, you befriended most of the patients admitted here and of course the doctors too. Pressing the ground floor, you waited for the elevator to go down. On the ground floor, the hospital had established a large lawn and park for the patients and staff to rest; that's where you were headed right now.

Changbin was utterly confused at the situation he was in. He was just chilling on the couch when Chan said. "Take seungmin to wrap up the bandage again" Changbin didn't say no, instead he silently obliged, only realizing what he got himself onto. Their manager was inside with seungmin, allowing Changbin to sneak off. The smell inside the hospital was killing him.

You closed your eyes, feeling the sun rays dancing on your eyelashes, they glowed a shade of gold. Taking in a breath and opening your eyes, you saw a kid from ward number 5 coming towards you. "Y/n! Can you sing that song again?! please!!" Seeing his excited expression and pouting lips, you smiled at him. "Of course, I will kiddo"

Changbin was amused at what he saw. A huge park behind the hospital. All he saw was green and blue, he felt like he could run around there and don't give a shit about it. However, his little fantasy was broken by a voice, he almost thought angels were coming to get him for his good deeds.

Changbin was not that of a sentimental person as Han, but at some certain moments of life, he would be drawn towards the purity that sentiments hold. And that's what he felt when he heard the voice. Someone was singing 'paper hearts' and as if it was a magnet, he found himself following after the voice. A few feet before him, he was able too to see a boy, seated on the lawn grass and a girl; probably Jeogin's age, singing to the kid.

Changbin had never stopped this swiftly, staring down at his left wrist, his music symbol was burning. The girl momentarily stopped singing. "Y/n! Your soulmate is here!!" The little boy gleamed at you and Changbin's head snapped up. Turning left and right, you tried to locate the mentioned soulmate. Though Changbin was in pain, he couldn't help but pause a little when he saw you. Your delicate facial features, glowing skin, and tinted lips, and that voice. He was amazed. He sure did meet an angel.

Changbin took a step forward, only to be pulled back. Turning around harshly, he saw the annoyed face of Seungmin. "What the hell are you doing here Hyung, me and manager Hyung were looking for you!" The rapper struggled to form words, he quietly pointed behind himself. Frowning, Seungmin looked over and his eyes caught your worried ones.

Raising your tattoo, you mouthed. 'is it you?' Seungmin shook his head and with a swift movement, he turned Changbin back around. Your lips formed a warm grin, eyeing the other half of the music symbol. "Go on" Seungmin pushed changbin forward and gave a wink before he walked off, waiting at the entrance. Changbin pushed down his mask and looked at you, anyone could notice his red-tinted ears.

Holding out your hand, you smiled at him. The boy beside you squeals in excitement, eager to see the two bond. Changbin returns the smile, holding your small hand in his. The three gasped at the red thread, as it disappeared and the tattoo was complete.

"I'm y/n" He acknowledged it with a smile, introducing himself. "And I'm changbin" You swore his face was turning redder. "I'll give you two space!" The little boy announced and ran off. Awkwardly removing your hand from his grasp, you held out your phone. "Let's exchange numbers!" His eyes brightened at your confidence, he was not complaining though.

"Are you a student?" He asked, returning your phone after dialing his number. "Yeah and I do some producing too- in SoundCloud" Changbin was now seated on the ground next to you, being comfortable talking to a stranger. "I'm an idol in a grouped named Stray Kids," You noticed the pride in his voice when he said that. Which gave out the feeling of how much he likes his career with his group. "So we both are musically influenced- even our tattoos" Changbin added, to which you let out an agreeing chuckle.

"What's your name in SoundCloud?" He asked you, opening the said application on his phone. "Bme" Changbin looked at you for a second then typed in. "I like to be myself, that's why" You answered the question in Changbin's mind, he was amused at that. "It's nice to have freedom" Changbin stated, looking at you.

"I've always wanted to feel what it would be like to be like others. And now faith changed me, to a situation I can never be like others. So I'm being myself- Bme" Changbin didn't understand it correctly, but it did give him the impression of the darkness you were talking about.

Soon, Seungmin returned, with their manager following after him. "Hi, I'm Seungmin" He greeted as you introduced yourself back. "Miss y/n? It's time for you to rest" a nurse informed, walking over to you. "See you soon Changbin!" You chirped as the nurse took you back inside.

That's when Changbin and Seungmin noticed the obvious. You were sitting in a wheelchair this whole time. "Hey!" The familiar voice of the kid was heard and Changbin looked down to see the boy tugging his jacket. "Y/n was hospitalized two weeks ago, after an accident. She can never walk again. So take care of her" The boy said in a threatening voice, probably because he liked you. And he sprinted away right after.

Seungmin and the manager looked at Changbin in shock. However changbin was not a least fazed, he finally pieced it together. In the situation where you can't be others, you had meant you lost your legs, meaning you won't be able to be them but yourself. And oh boi Changbin was so inspired, he built huge respect for you at that moment.

His soulmate, was a strong one, a true masterpiece, someone who would inspire him until death. He smiled at Seungmin and said "I'm so lucky"

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ, ɪɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ, ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟ"