Monster

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.6k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): cursing, mention of sexual harassment, violence

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, i.n

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: none

ʟɪꜰᴇ: classmates

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: The Mystery Series

You know those high school clichés like bad boys and mean girls? But this story doesn't go totality about such stereotypes, only narrowly

You know those high school clichés like bad boys and mean girls? But this story doesn't go totality about such stereotypes, only narrowly. Teenage is the pinnacle of our mental and physical health, the peak of our stages toward our future. Any eventful circumstances in our teenage ultimately shape our fate. So no matter how much of a nasty person that guy who sits at the back is or how mean the girl with the makeup on is, all you gotta do is either ignore them or chose to change them if you have the power to do so.

But this story doesn't pursue the good girl changes bad boy trope. It's not about changes, but about something more twisted.

Yang Jeongin or as his classmates enjoyed to call him, 'monster' was a silent one, always seated alone with his mobile games. Because of his unchanging expression of dispassion and quite sharp features, the students couldn't decide on a better title.

Y/n is a girl with a passion for many things, including fist fights and paper cranes. Now she was the unnamed monster. She was expelled from her previous school after shoving her teacher down the stairs. Now she wasn't a rebel who found it humorous to do pranks, she merely did it to give justice to a girl in her class, who was forced to undress for the said teacher. Having consecutive full marks all these academic years paid off as y/n smoothly got admitted to her current school. She has made friends, not a lot but still more than enough.

During the starting period of her new high school, she constantly heard and saw Yang Jeongin. Sitting at the back of the class with his mobile game. While everyone addressed him as a cold individual, simply because of his stone face, the girl instantly knew what kind of companions she was surrounded by. Y/n really didn't want to make another scene at the new school by proceeding against the edicts of the other students as she has already heard an earful from her family. However, she stands for justice, and cornering a conceivably innocent boy was an injustice.