Up All Night

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.5k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): none

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, bang chan, Felix, seungmin, changbin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: aunt, uncle (OC)

ʟɪꜰᴇ: stranger

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: skz record - up all night

The cozy two-story house was completely silent as bleak rain clouds merged above in the sky

The cozy two-story house was completely silent as bleak rain clouds merged above in the sky. Birds and other creatures have already taken shelter, awaiting a hefty storm at night. Owls and frogs creaked loudly, oddly harmonizing with each other. To add to the horror of the atmosphere, the neighborhood dogs have begun to bark and howl while a few stray cats screeched. Despite the chaos in nature, the family of three was sound asleep indoors. A woman and a male in their thirties were fast asleep on a bed, drowning in blankets under the dull lighting of bed lamps. On the second story of the house was the attic, where their niece slept, at least tried to. The obnoxious sound of thunder and cries of insects kept the teenager awake past midnight.

In less than a minute, heavy thunder hit the ground, causing an instant blackout, and leaving behind houses with generators. The teenager rolled her eyes, sitting up on her bed and reaching out for her glasses. Although she wanted to step outside her room and roam around, she decided to just wait, for what she didn't know. Her phone vibrated suddenly turning her attention to the device, it read a google reminder; 'Happy birthday y/n'. The girl scoffed quietly, shutting her phone and laying back on her bed.

"Keep quiet!" A raspy voice scolded, to which another deeper voice retorted with a pout. "I am quiet!" Soon, the front door of the house opened, its eerie creak being muffled by thunder. Four figures stepped inside with muddy shoes, looking around the small house. "Come on!" The bulkier one at the front stated, causing two of them to follow while the one with the deep voice went in another direction. Soon he realized the mistake and followed after the three, pretending that he wasn't mistaken. Passing the empty living room, the group of four stopped at the kitchen, snooping around at the leftovers and culinary.