Gone Away

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.8k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): school, toxic crush, broken friendship

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, han, seungmin, i.n

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: chan, saebyeol & hanseok (oc)

ʟɪꜰᴇ: best friend

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: noeasy - gone away

Things have changed a lot these days

Things have changed a lot these days. Wake up at six in the morning, walking to school with Jeongin, sit next to Seungmin, and play around with Jisung. None of that seemed to occur the way it used to. The reason for the change was crystal clear yet the boys just so seemed to be more ignorant. And of course, you were the victim of their ignorance and change.

Currently walking to the art classroom, you were able to see Sae Byeol and her friends in front of you. That one innocent girl was able to destroy you without even knowing about it herself. Although she was not at fault, you couldn't help but tighten your fist. However, your hands immediately relaxed after seeing the three familiar boys inside the classroom.

"Guys! Morning!" Jisung was the first to react, mocking a salute towards you. Seungmin and Jeongin soon followed suit but only gave subtle nods. Sitting beside Seungmin and unwrapping the canvas, you started to giddy up to paint. Mr. Kang walked past everyone, excusing himself from the art room. As soon as he left, a group of girls and boys stood to their feet and started to sing a birthday song. Twirling around in your seat, you were able to see Sae Byeol gasping in surprise, not expecting it.

Slowly standing up, you had also begun to clap, genuinely happy to see the surprise. Although a part of you was jealous since your last birthday was forgotten by almost everyone except Bang Chan and Changbin. But much to your dismay, you were able to see Jisung and Seungmin patting Jeongin's back like they were cheering him on to something. Trailing your eyes on Jeongin's back, your heart dropped at the sight. Jeongin was holding a bouquet of red flowers behind his back, and anyone could see his eyes shining at Sae Byeol's smiling figure.