Soulmate

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.4k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): planes, a sweet bro

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, bang chan

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: skz & your bro

ʟɪꜰᴇ: Soulmate

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: Soulmate Series

Soulmates are still a mystery for human being

Soulmates are still a mystery for human being. How were they formed, Why were they occuring, what was the reason, will they ever stop. Nobody knew answers to these and it frustrated you. It's been two yeas after you turned fifteen and six months after you knew your soulmate. His left wrist held the other half of your leaf, the soulmate mark you hated so much. No, not because you don't like him. Because there's a 99% chance you'd never stand ten feet close to him. Why? Because he's miles away from you, in a completely different country, surrounded by his fans. Your soulmate? It's Bang Chan.

The only person you told about Chan was your brother. Despite him not being a STAY, he was a simp for the warm hearted guy. He did freak out after you showed his wrist through a Vlive. He had told you to talk about it to your parents but you didn't want to. Maybe because Chan was a person you didn't deserve, at least that's what you thought.

It was nine at night when you received the notification of his Vlive. Opening the live, you saw his dimpled smile, which never missed to make your heart flutter. You never comments anything, don't even busy yourself to tap relentlessly on the heart. You just sat staring at him, his soothing voice making your heart calm.

Chan laughed happily, his chest heaving up and down. Thanking his babygirls (ehem) Chan proceeded for the last wink and pressed the cross button. Letting out a tired sigh, the leader stood up from the chair and walked away. Passing the empty cafeteria, Chan waddles his way over to the elevator, ready to go home.

It's not that he didn't care about his soulmate. Yeah he was curious and all but he can't pounder on that and waste his time. Most of his members had atleast felt their tattoos burn once, indicating their soulmate was within ten feet. Though the others didn't find theirs, they knew their soulmate exists. Bang Chan wanted to feel that burning sensation for once, to make him feel that his soulmate is out there, somewhere.