𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-3

It was now the next day and I was officially a PA, because the girl has to finally get her own money.

I just came from Pierre's office since we had a mini professional meeting about me working in his company.

I'm unlocking my door when a girl greets me.

"Hey. I'm Violet",she brought me her hand so we could shake hands.

"I'm Zara"

"I see you new here.", Violet mentioned.

"Oh yeah I am", I said with a smile.

"We should hang out some time, you seem like a cool person. I really like your energy ", she said as she swung her keys playing with them.

I agreed and we decided to exchange numbers , and turns out she lived next door to me.

new acquaintance I guess.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

The evening went by so fast.

I was so used to my mother making dinner almost everyday that it never crossed my mind that I have to prepare something to eat for myself.

comes with living alone.

I had brought a few groceries after my meeting with Pierre so I had to find something nice to cook for myself.

I got off my new couch, heading to the kitchen but as if on cue I heard a *ding* from my phone.

It was a text from Violet, the girl next door.

*𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓

𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭- 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲?

𝐌𝐞- 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫.

𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭-𝐈 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞😉😁  

𝐌𝐞-𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲.
𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬🙂

*TEXT OVER

I closed the door behind me then locked it up.  I know I was only going next door but sh*t happens, so I gotta be extra careful.

Knock - Knock

I waited on Violet to open her door.
For some reason I got nervous without any specific reason.

"Hey Zara", she greeted me with a bright welcoming smile.

She welcomed me into her apartment. I have to say she gave me more motivation to decorate mine.

"Make yourself feel at home while I go fetch the pizza ", she pointed her living room for me while she got into her kitchen.

I sat down, making myself feel comfortable. A picture on her T.V stand caught my eye, it was Violet with a big smile on her face and behind her were some old buildings that made the picture look more interesting.