𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-39

**4 YEARS LATER**

I tried to lean down and pick up the pair of socks that had fell to the floor but my baby bump was making that simple task extremely hard for me.

"Oh come on", I grew irritated. Running out of breathe I stood straight up and regulated my breathing.

I sat down on the couch that was in our bedroom and sighed looking at my bump.

"Anytime from now you're coming.Thank God coz mommy is tired baby", I gently rubbed my tummy feeling my baby kick reacting to my touch.

"I feel like a big pumpkin, I feel ugly I'm just-", I cut myself off as tears welled up in my eyes. "But you're worth all of it. I can't wait to see you", I laughed to my baby and I.

With this pregnancy my emotions were obviously all over the place but I was used to it by now.

I turned my head to look at the picture of Nique and a small smile crept to my face.

"I'm home!", I heard his voice sound through our house, startling me. I penguin-walked to where he was.

"Oh my gosh!", I covered my mouth in shock. "Its so huge and adorable", he held a human sized teddy bear that was even bigger than the both of us.

I hugged the teddy bear and felt emotional.

"What's wrong mi reina?", his voice held sudden worry.

yes, he still calls me mi reina.

"Its just so soft", I sobbed.

"I know I know. Its so soft I wanna cry too", he fake cried wiping away fake tears from his face and I gave him a look while I wiped away my real tears.

He laughed, "okay I'm sorry", and kissed my forehead. He started rubbing my tummy and smiled big.

"Daddy can't wait to see you, I'm going to protect you with all that I have", and immediately the baby started kicking like crazy.

The baby kicked really hard everytime Nique spoke.

"Aww, stop talking please", I winced.

"I can't help if he knows his dad's voice", he bragged and I rolled my eyes at him.

"We don't know if its a boy or girl",

"Its a boy, I can feel it through my blood",

"Well we'll see about that soon", and I kissed his lips and the kiss grew deeper and more passionate.

"Baby chill", he chuckled after he removed his lips from mine.

I pouted. "But you know the doctor said sex is good for me especially as a pregnant woman".

"I know baby, but you abusing the hell out of that", he's right. Ever since my doctor told me that, Nique has been working over time. By the time the baby gets here his waist won't be working anymore.

"GOOD DAY PEASANTS!", Pierre yelled after opening the door and letting himself. He'll never change but I loved him that way.

"Hey", I hugged him then he side hugged Nique.

He held a big gift bag. "I got my lil niece these", he handed the bag to Nique.

"Damn thanks man. You didn't have to",

I got to see the contents and it was all kinds of baby stuff. Most of it was white since we didn't know the sex of the baby.

This was so sweet and I teared up. "Girl you crying like these things are yours or suhm", Pierre didn't take my emotional outbursts serious. He literally didn't pay me no mind when I did this.