𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 33

3 Months Later.

I asked Nique to accompany me to the mall so I could buy a few outfits and just also for us to have lunch later on.

I had just taken a shower and the weather was real nice outside today. I went through the pile of clothes I had made on the carpet floor just to find something cute to wear but it seemed like I wasn't winning.

Finally it seemed as if I found something; It was a cute mini brown dress I haven't seen nor worn in forever.

Perfect.

Nique sat on my bed, busy on his phone  and paying me no mind. He was fully dressed and ready just waiting on me who was taking forever to get dressed.

I stood in front of my body length mirror and slid the dress on my body. It seemed I grew thicker coz it was much shorter right now than I remember it to be the last time I wore it.

"No", I turned to look at Nique who was now sitting up on the bed with a look of total disapproval on his face.

"What?", I furrowed my brows, but I knew what he was talking about.

"I said no. Babe you're not wearing that", he shook his head at me.

"Its cute tho", I did a little dance and the mini dress slid right up, exposing the bottom part of my bum.

He looked at the exposed part and then looked at my face.

"We're not gonna debate about this Zara", and he went back to focus on the little screen in his hands.

I huffed then turned around to look at myself in the mirror. I readjusted my mini dress for like the hundredth time since it was just sliding up .

"Baby come on", I whined. "I wanna wear it." , I wanted to push his buttons and see what happens.

He raised his head to look at me then kissed his teeth, and focused his attention back to his phone.

"You can literally go to the mall on your own. I swear.", he layed back down on the bed.

"Whatever. I can do what I want anyway", I spoke under my breathe.

"What was that again?", he asked.

"Nothing", I rolled my eyes at him.

"You feeling bold today, ain't you?", he slightly chuckled. Humorless.

"Maybe", I spoke under my breathe once again.

"How about you come closer and talk your shit.", he stood up and walked closer to me until he was face to face with me.

I could tell he was annoyed at me.

It was all fun and a game to me though, I was honestly enjoying it.

He wrapped his hand around my neck, slightly squeezing it. He leaned in closer to my ear, "Don't try me Zara, not today", he hissed.

My panties immediately got wet.

"If I did? Will you publish me... daddy?",I whispered, catching along to his drift.

He dangerously chuckled and shook his head. Out of nowhere he spanked my butt, "get out of that dress. I won't tell you again. Yeah?"

And I nod my head, but I was not done.

I got on my knees in front of him, unbuckling his belt looking him directly in his eyes.

"Is that your way of apologizing for being a cheeky girl?", he bit his lip not breaking the eye contact between us.

Looks like the mall can wait for a few hours.