𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓- 34

The drive back was as silent as can be.

"So you still not gonna talk to me? And tell me what bothered you as a grown adult?", I broke the silence as I put my car keys on her granite table while she threw her handbag on the couch.

"This is so childish bro", I said under my breathe, getting slightly annoyed.

"Childish is when your ex has you giggling like a lil' kid. Thats childish.", she retorted back.

bruh wtf.

"What are you saying?", I scrunched up my face at her because what the hell is going on man?

She gave me the silent treatment again.

I wanted to seat on the couch and try to talk this out with her but it seemed as though I was gonna be talking alone.

I was getting annoyed by the second so I decided to get my car keys and leave this apartment right now before I said some sh*t I might regret later on.

And I could feel her eyes on me as I opened the front door and left out.

*Zara Williams Pov*

I didn't feel like saying anything to him right now so I kept my mouth shut.
I know I was prolly being petty asf but I was annoyed as hell too.

I watched him as he took his car keys off the granite table and left out my apartment.

Having lost my appetite, I decided to take a nap plus I was tired anyway.

*2 hours later*

I sat up from my bed and stretched my arms with a light yawn on my face. And for a moment I thought I had forgotten the little fight I had with Nique earlier.

I hated it when things were like this between us. Right before I took my nap I thought things through and yeah I'll take my big fat L and admit that I overreacted.

That was so childish of me. I literally let jealousy get the best of me and the worst part is there was nothing to be jealous about in the first place.

I hope he's not mad at me anymore. I then leaned over and grabbed my phone to call him and apologize.

I put the phone to my ear , it rung then he didn't answer it. I tried calling him multiple times but my calls still went unanswered.

I huffed and groaned not knowing what to do next but an idea snuck its way to my head.

my bestfriend

I decided to text Pierre and ask him to help me the f*ck out.

Before anything, i sent him two voice messages explaining to him what happened:

This boy was really not helping me out in any way right now.

So I decided to call him, maybe he'd hear the seriousness in my voice.