𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓- 35

*DOMINIQUE ATTAH Pov*

I woke from my slumber. Sitting up a yawn escaped my mouth. I turned my head to look at Zara and she was still sound asleep and there was no sign of her waking up anytime soon.

I stood up and stretched my body and let my feet carry me to the bathroom and I did my morning routine as ritual.

Once all was done, the balcony seemed real nice to bask in the sun this morning. I pulled on some grey sweatpants and a white Nike t-shirt. Before I left out the room I placed a kiss on Zara's soft cheek and went to sit out.

I opened the sliding door that led to the balcony side and immediately the morning sun hit me and it felt good, because it wasn't too hot .

I took a sit on the outdoor chair with my phone in hand.

I've been telling my older sister, Rita about Zara for so long and I think now is the right time for them to meet one another. And I've been hoping that Zara  is comfortable about this idea when I tell her about it.

My phone rang , I looked down at it and  it was Blanc calling.

*PhoneCall Convo*
"Yo", he greeted.

"What's good?", I asked him with a smile on my face since its been a young while since I'd talked to him.

"You know, I just be chilled always. Wassup?",

"Nothing man, I'm chilling too",

"I thought I was goin find you layed up with ms.thickums", he joked.

"Ey don't talk about my woman like that",

"My bad bro", and we both laughed. "I called you to check if your a** was still alive or nah. You been hella quiet",

"I'm sorry man, I just been making sure stuff correct with my girl and my company man. I didn't mean to be",

"Its cool blood. Where Rita at? She still ain't got a man?", he referred to my older sister and I could tell he was smiling big too.

Blanc always had this undying liking for my sister that he would always ask me about her any good chance he got.

"I told you nigga, you not the kind of guy I want for her. You my bro but we both know how you roll", I told him.

"She's a grown woman I'm sure she can decide if she wants some of this caramel chocolate or nah. Plus she's a real woman I'll treat her right.",

"I love you bro but nah",

He smacked his lips at me, "you a cockblocker man".

"And you a fool", we both laughed. Our conversation went on for about a few more minutes until he received a call on his end.

Shaking my head at how I got a clown for a friend I decided to text Rita: