𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-16

**𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐕**

I went up to my front door to find Bianca standing there with her arms crossed across her chest

"I came to fetch the rest of my stuff", she let herself into my apartment, bumping me on purpose.

"I've already packed them for you. They are in those boxes over there", I pointed to the two boxes that had the rest of her stuff inside.

She had already packed her clothes. Her only things left were her little decorations and little unimportant stuff.

"You just couldn't wait for me to leave, could you?", she walked up to the boxes.

I kept quiet, walking back to sit down so I could continue editing the photographs I'd taken last week.

I was a dude who didn't speak much, unless if I really liked you as a person or if I had to talk. Other than that I've always kept my mouth to myself.

I've always been like that.

"I saw your little girlfriend at 'The Drop' last night", Bianca said .

I kept my eyes on my laptop, continuing to edit the picture in front of me.

All I needed was for her to just simply take her boxes and leave for good. So this chapter of our lives could be over, because I'm ready to begin a new one with someone who's actually worth it.

"What's her little name again? Zara?I don't understand what's so special about her, I mean...", I cut her off.

"Bianca, keep her out of this.", I finally spoke to her, warning her.

"Whatever", I could tell she was rolling her eyes at me.

"The least you could do is help me with these boxes. Be a gentleman for once Nique ",

the boxes weren't heavy...at all.

But I'd do anything to get her out of here sooner. So I stood up and stacked the boxes on top of each other and carried them to her car.

"Thanks. So I guess this is goodbye?", she leaned on the side of her car.

"Its been goodbye. Have a good one", I gave her the 'salute' and walked away from her, entering my apartment.

finally.

I sat down to do what I've been doing while a sigh escaped my lips. I couldn't help it but the only person who has been filling my mind ,filled it once again.

Zara.

I'm sure one would think I'm moving too fast by telling her I wanted her heart but I was being honest.  I see no need in wasting time and keeping how I feel to myself while it eats me up.