𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-26

As soon as he entered I felt the anger inside me begin brewing up, I tried my best to remain as calm as possible but I didn't have it in me.

"I know you're hungry so I got you your favorite", he held the bag of food in his right hand then placed it on the kitchen island.

I didn't feel like saying anything to him to I just stood up and led to his bedroom to change into my own clothes so I could leave.

As soon as I got into his bedroom I could already hear his footsteps coming to where I was.

"You good?", he asked me looking very confused.

I glanced at him and he just stood there with furrowed eyebrows having no idea as to why I was behaving like this.

As I was about to take off his baggy shirt he stopped me by holding both of my hands in place.

"Yo' leave me the f*ck alone", I warned him.

"Bro what the f*ck is wrong with you?", he asked me getting annoyed.

"When were you gonna tell me?When?", I threw the question at him.

"Tell you? Tell you what?",

"Where you planning on hiding it from me forever? Coz I'm stupid right?", he still had my hands in place. I tried wiggling my hands out of his hold but he was too strong for me.

"Zara what are you talking about?!", he asked almost yelling. I guess me not getting to the point was agitating him.

"THE F*CKING DIVORCE PAPERS DOMINIQUE!", I yelled in his face.

"YOU ARE F*CKING MARRIED!",I yelled again.

He blankly looked at me.

He let go of my hands, sighed then sat on the bed. He rubbed his hands over his face.

"When were you going to tell me?", I tried calming myself down.

He sighed, "Trust me I was going to tell you. I just didn't know how. You were already questioning giving me a chance when you found out I was in a relationship with Bianca... so if you found out we were actually married I knew you wouldn't give me the time of day. I didn't wanna risk that."

"I'm so sorry for being selfish", he stood up walking up to me but I took a few steps back away from him.

"I hear what you're saying but why aren't they signed? Why aren't the divorce papers signed yet?!", I was growing angrier by the second.

"I know you won't believe me but I was going to tell you about them today and actually sign them with you watching me do it".

"You're f*cking lying to me!", I immediately left the bedroom and took my car keys and whatever I had on me and left Dominique's place.

He followed me to my car.

"I'm sorry but you have to believe me. That's the truth", he held my hand before I could open the car door.

He then came closer and looked at me, searching my eyes as if looking for some type of hope. "Mi reina please", he pleaded.

I looked at him, "Don't call me that", I yanked my hand away from him and got into my car.

I drove off leaving him there like a wet dog.

Why wouldn't he not tell me?
I don't even know if I should trust him or not.

Why did I have to find out on my own that he is married...why couldn't he just tell me that? This looks foul as f*ck.

The worst part the divorce papers weren't signed. I mean come on bro.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I got into my apartment and locked the door behind me after entering.

Tears immediately went rushing down my face.

Why did things have to be so complicated? Why couldn't I just fall for someone who wasn't married or soon to be apparently divorced? Or at least someone who would be honest with me from the get go.

I was hurt, I was angry. A lot of emotions I myself didn't understand were going through me right now.

I just needed to be alone.

After crying while sitting on the carpet floor I got up and went to my bed and continued crying there until I fell asleep....

I felt someone wake me.

Pierre.

I woke up and opened my eyes to look at him.

"B*tch why your eyes look like that? Who beat the sh*t outta you?", he was suprised to see my eyes really red and puffy since I went to bed crying.

"More like Dominique beat the sh*t out of my heart. How about that?", I sat up.

"The fact he ain't Nique no more just proves suhm is pretty wrong. What's happening with y'all? ", Pierre sat closer to me on my bed.

"He didn't tell me he was married to Bianca", and immediately Pierre yelled "What?!", and began pulling his sleeves up looking like he was going fight someone.

"What are you doing? Sit down", I ordered him with my voice very raspy from crying.

"I'm finna beat some a** what does it look like?", he yelled sitting back down .

"I found unsigned divorce papers on his table today", I told him what proceeded to happen after that.

"Why dafaq they ain't signed yet tho? What was he waiting for?",

was my first question too Pierre.

"He talked about how he was finna let me watch him sign them", Pierre just rolled his eyes and folded his arms as if what I just said was too 'ridiculous'.

I just felt so emotionally and spiritually tired because of this.

I didn't know what to think.

Was Dominique playing me? or was he being genuine?

It was getting too much again and I began crying in my bestfriend's arms.
■■■

-𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓳𝓸𝓜𝓮8🖤

-𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆.🖤
𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸🖤