𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-23

**𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐏𝐨𝐯**

The tears in my eyes had welled up a long time ago, so at this point my face was already wet with tears

I broke down when he told me Anuli, his second oldest sister had later passed on. She was in a coma for a while until her body couldn't take it anymore and that's when she died.

No child deserves to go through what Nique went through. My mind couldn't fully fathom all that happened to him.

His uncle was terrible to a point where he would occasionally "check" Nique's sisters to see if they were still virgins or not and one time when he found out that Rita was no longer one he beat her to the pulp. She couldn't go to school for a full month due to how bad the beating was.

Nique says one time he found this uncle try to sexually violate Rita and used the "She's no longer a virgin" excuse.

It was just too much!

"I was a damaged child and that followed me into my adult years... I was depressed, suicidal even" , his eyes were teary but he would occasionally blink them away.

"That's until I decided to get help from professionals. And surprisingly I found out I wasn't the only one who went through the most , there are thousands of people out there who have been through traumatic experiences. It happens, unfortunately ", he looked down sighing.

"So our lives were in danger including my cousins as well since they tried hiding us from him, so we had to move to different countries for our safety. But thankfully matters are settled and my sister is this side with me. Things are cool now coz that bastard is dead. ", he breathed out and I had finally calmed down.

I hugged him so tight not wanting to let go. I wished there was something I could do to give him a different childhood.

In turn I told him about how I grew up including how Paul negatively impacted my life and all the things he did.

I felt like this time had made us closer than I thought it would actually do.

At this moment... I seriously couldn't imagine my life without this person.

The first time we met I didn't know this is where it could lead to, I didn't know my feelings could humanly get this passionate.

He brought a different taste to my life. A certain spark and it went deeper with every second we spent together, alone.

After all that heart-pouring and crying we did ,we both dozed off to sleep for the rest of the quiet night.

**𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑**