𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-10

*BUSINESS EVENT DAY*

Today is a very important day for me and Pierre, we cannot afford to mess anything up...and I mean anything.

We had already decorated the venue and everything had been put in place and all we had to do was go home to freshen up and look presentable for this important evening, that will after turn into a social event.

The founder of this event insisted we come and enjoy the evening rather than do our job and leave shortly after, that's why bestfriend and I have outfits and stuff.

Pierre and I were obviously going to the event together, meaning the Ubër was going to firstly fetch him then they'll come fetch me.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

After taking my bath and moisturizing I put on the outfit I had picked out last night for this evening.

Zara's Outfit.

I sprayed my expensive perfume with a natural look for my makeup.

perfect.

"The uber driver and I are outside, hurry up", Pierre fussed at me through the phone call.

I did as instructed. I quickly locked up and went down the elevator and met him in the Ubër.

"You look hot!" I gassed Pierre up seeing him in his nice outfit.

"I better be looking hot, this sh*t was expensive", he fixed himself up.

"Mmh you look good mama ", he looked at me up and down.

"Thank you", I thanked him blushing .

We had already hit the road and the business event had already started but we didn't care because we were going for the social part of it.

"Doesn't this just remind you of prom?", I smiled going down memory lane when me and Pierre were prom partners in high school.

he's always been my ride or die.

"It actually does. Except we're way hotter now", Pierre said.

At this moment we were both on our phones going through Instagram.

Just as I thought this evening was going great I unfortunately came across one of Dominique's Instagram posts that he had just posted 5 minutes ago.

𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐡

𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐡