𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-37

*MORNING TIME*

I was woken up by a call from Nique probably an hour ago then I went back to sleep after wishing him a great day since it was gonna be a busy one for him.

My phone rung again, I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?",I answered

"Hello Zara. Are you available to come by today?", I looked at the caller ID and it was my mother.

I was suprised to hear her speak like that because she'd always ask how I was but today it was different, even her tone was off.

"Um I do have plans but I'm sure I can squeeze you in somewhere", I had plans with my bestfriend today.

"Alright. Bye", and she hung up on me without waiting for my response.

I found her call extremely weird but brushed it off not wanting it to bother me till I knew what this whole thing was about.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to just get up and get started with my day earlier than I anticipated.

After doing what I had to do to get my day started off, I made my way to my mom's place.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I knocked and I heard someone yell "come in", that's exactly what I did and then closed the door behind me.

"In here", I heard my mom's voice in the lounge area.

My legs carried me there till I saw her sitting down going through some magazine.

"Hey", I gave her a smile.

"Hi", she visibly faked a smile.

I decided to take a seat. "How are you?", I cared to actually ask her.

But instead she kept silent for a few seconds. "I don't really know how I am, I guess that's why I called you here today", she held a peculiar look on her face.

"What's wrong?", I asked with my eyebrows furrowed out of concern.

"So Paul brought something unsettling to my attention last night",

I didn't know what it was but I already had a bad feeling because my mother's lover was a devil most of the time. I just knew he was probably on some petty f*ck sh*t.

She continued, "I was completely disappointed when Paul disclosed to me that you were begging him to sleep with you... multiple times at that",

For a moment it felt like time stopped when she said those words.

"What? Excuse me??", I looked at her wide-eyed.

"And I believe him, this actually explains why you hated him for no apparent reason. But this puts things into perspective, you hate him because he didn't want to give you what you desperately wanted from him. Wow my own daughter!",

"Mom?! And you believe him?", my voice raised.

"Well he has no reason to lie to me",

"The man hates me! That's why he would lie to you", i felt the hurt take over my entire body in seconds. "Mom...you actually believe him?", tears brimmed my eyes and my voice cracked .

"As I said, this explains why you hate him and now things make sense as to why you do", she couldn't even look at me after she said those words.

A tear fell down my cheek as I looked at her. It was as if the longer I looked at her, the more she became unrecognizable to me.

The front door opened and 'the great Paul' walked into where we were.

Anger filled me all at once at the sight of him. I stood to my feet. "HOW DARE YOU?! WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I screamed while approaching him.

"Careful na' ", he told me.

"Why would you lie like that?? I SWEAR I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU PAUL!". I yelled as tears fell down my face.

"WHAT I EVER DO TO YOU??", I began getting choked up by my crying. And my own parent sat there just watching me cry and did nothing.

"Why would you lie about something like this? HUH!?", I asked him while my hands shook out of pure anger and hurt. "You wanted me out and that's exactly what I did. I don't ask you for sh*t but STILL you're on my a** on some sh*t.", they were both quiet as I did all the talking right now.

I then turned to mother, "he has totally brainwashed you. He has been trying to turn you against me for the longest time but it looks like today he has won".

"You're all dead to me!", I walked towards the exit of the lounge area so I could leave. "Paul, you're so disgusting to me, sex is the last thing I'd ever ask from you.", and just like that I left.

There was no way of coming back from this. Ever.

I got into my car and cried mostly because my own mother chose to believe that man over her own daughter.

Why in the hell he would lie about sh*t like that will ALWAYS be beyond me. I was done with the both of them for life.

■■■■■■■■■

I entered my apartment feeling helpless and led to the balcony.

I felt the wind hit me and i looked down seeing the many different cars drive by, kinds of people walking by carrying on with life as the hurt I felt cut me.

should I just end it all right here? right now?

Before my thoughts carried on my phone rang. I ignored it but it kept ringing nonstop getting on my nerves.

I took a look at who it was and it was Pierre calling me. He called again,and again and again.

"Hello", my voice sounded hoarse from all the crying I was doing.

"Hey. I know this sounds crazy but I just got a feeling, an urgent feeling to call you. You alright?", the concern in his voice was extremely audible.

I couldn't help but break down. "Pierre I'm hurting right now. I j-just I c-cant do...".

"You know what I'm on my way right now! I'm on my way Zara". This was the first time in many years Pierre has ever called me by my real name.

"Okay", I sobbed.

■■■■

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥🖤