𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-13

*2 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑*

"Pierre hurry up please", I said standing by his front door ready to go on this double-date.

Today was the day Violet was hosting her double-date birthday dinner, even though her birthday was five days ago she decided to celebrate it this very Saturday.

"Damn, I'm coming", he came into view holding his man side bag and phone.

Pierre

Zara

We just thought it was a good idea if we went together plus we both didn't know the restaurant and we didn't know the people who were going to be there.

Pierre locked up and we got into my car, making way to the restaurant following the location Violet sent.

"You ain't scared of meeting these new people?", Pierre asked me knowing how I can get.

"Mmh I'm good", my eyes focused on the road.

We finally arrived but were about 15 minutes late because of my bestfriend changing outfits nonstop.

'𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆", wrote outside of the restaurant in big bold letters that were lit up.

nice.

I thought we were going to look for them around the restaurant until we realized Violet actually booked the whole place.

okay.

A woman named Malia, with long brown hair and a few freckles on her nose who looked to be in her mid 40's warmly greeted us when we entered into the restaurant.

"Violet Miller's Birthday Dinner?", she asked with a clipboard in her hand.

"Yes mam", Pierre and I both answered.

"Great, follow me", she smiled once again leading us to the main simply decorated table.

"This nice", I heard Pierre whisper behind me.