𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-25

**𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐇 𝐏𝐨𝐯**

"You should come over. That's if you not busy", I was talking to Zara over the phone .

Its been two days not seeing each other but it felt like a month...sounds dramatic but it is what it is.

I felt how I felt for her and I wasn't ashamed of it, I wasn't afraid to let her know how important she was to me and I'm glad she knows that now.

"I'm doing some lil research for some celebrity event coming in a few months but imma be done in like 15 minutes then imma be right there. I promise "

"You better be",

"Ugh you're so spoilt", she lightly chuckled.

"Nah you're far worse. I literally give you everything you ever ask for"

"You know good and well that you're exaggerating right now. Fine if I'm far worse then give me an example of how spoilt I am", she challenged me.

"For example when I'm tired and you want the D really bad. I make sure I lay it down good for you no matter how tired I might be.", I was being truthful.

I think I might have turned her into an animal. She tries to hide it but when it's just the both of us and city is sleeping the freak in her awakes like a werewolf on a full moon.

I'm telling you.

I guess I taught her well...

"That's different tho"

"And how is that different?  That just shows how much I spoil you", I justified my truth and chuckled.

"Fine you're right. But I can't help it if its that good Mr.Attah ", I could tell she was teasing me.

"Looks like you're signing up for something you might not be able to handle Ms.Williams ", she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"I promise I won't run from it tonight",

"What makes you think you won't be running from it tonight?", I carefully asked her.

"Because I can feel it already. I feel it really deep"

"Oh yeah? So you want it tonight?", I asked mi reina.

"Yeah.", she simply responded.

"And how would you like it? ",

"I'll show you."

"Oh yeah?", she needed to stop teasing me like this.

"Oh yeah".
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

After it felt like an hour of waiting for Zara she finally knocked and let herself in.

"Hey you", she gave me the cutest smile.

"Hey", I smiled back.

I was sitting on the couch so she came and sat on my lap.
I could see the sinister look in her eyes.

There was a specific way she looked at me everytime she craved for me.

"I missed you so much", she straddled me and started placing small kisses on my neck while she unbuttoned my shirt.

"You did?",

"A lot and I wanna show you",

She went on her knees and unbuckled my belt.