𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-5

*𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

A professional business event was coming up soon and Pierre was asked to jump on it.

From what I know its an evening thing that will be filled with speeches and business people throughout.

I'm on my laptop researching what kind of venues can we go for, helping Pierre out.

I came across two that I really liked so I pinned them to show him later on.

A knock sounded on my door.

I wonder who could it be because its definitely not Pierre since he always let's himself in 99,9999999% of the time.

It's probably Violet.

I walked up to the door opening it and to my surprise I see 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.

"Hi", he greets me.

"Hey, can I help you?", I was genuinely suprised.

why is my fantasy man standing on my door step.
this has to be some kind of dream.

"Act cool Zara", I thought to myself.

"I arrived too early for my own good, Violet will be arriving later than I anticipated so I decided to get to briefly know you, that's if you don't mind of course", he said smoothly taking his shades off.

he wants to know me?

"Uhm sure, Come in", and he walked in passing by me and his cologne taking over me.

"Feel comfortable ", I said.

"You want something to drink? Water? Juice? ", I asked.

I think I'm talking too much.

"Water sounds good.", he took off his jean jacket placing it next to him on the couch.

I left for the kitchen to get him his water...but you know that's not all I did.

The FaceTime call rung and it looked like Pierre wasn't going to answer.

"Hey", he wide smiled at me.

"He's here!", I scream whispered.

"Who's there?! Someone's tryna kidnap you?", he gave wide eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"No! That guy, Dominique!"

His eyes got wider signaling he finally got me.

"B*tch for real?"

"Yeah. I don't know what to do.", I whispered.

"I know it's cliché as hell but just go with the flow", Pierre wasn't helping me.