𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-21

*𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑*

"You ready?", he asked after taking the last bag to the car.

"Yeah, I think that's the last bag I need", I said scanning my eyes around my apartment to see if I wasn't forgetting anything.

"I wish I was coming with", Pierre whined.

"Next time, I promise ", I walked up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Y'all go make lots of babies,okay?", Pierre said wiping away fake tears.

"I'm sorry to break this moment up but we need to get going", Nique interrupted us.

"Keep her safe Dominique", he ordered to him.

"As always", and he smiled a little.

We all got out my apartment, locking up. After getting into the elevator Pierre couldn't keep his trap shut.

"I changed my mind. Don't give her no babies...yet", he looked at Nique up and down  and folded his arms and all Nique did was chuckle.

Pierre and I said our goodbyes before he got into his car and us into Nique's car, driving our separate ways.

I didn't know what the next few days had in store for us. But I was really hoping for us to get closer and get to know each more than we do already.

"Reina?", he pulled me out of my thoughts as the car got on the road.

"Huh? What's that?", I turned my head to look at him.

"I asked are you hungry? So we could quickly grab something to eat before we get onto the highway"

"Uh no I'm good", I said honestly and he smiled small with his eyes focused on the road.

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth so I could play music in his car. I selected the song "𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠" by 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥 to play.

I leaned my head back, relaxing then closed my eyes.

"What activities do you have in mind for us?", I asked with my eyes closed letting the song serenade my ears.

"There's wine tasting, zip lining and some other stuff. We'll see when we get there",

"I can't wait", I smiled.

The drive was some hours long and in this moment I could tell Nique was a bit tired so I offered to drive exactly after he yawned.

"Lemme take over",

"Take over? The wheel?", he asked quickly glancing his eyes at me.

"Yeah",

"Don't worry. We'll stop somewhere and I'll buy an energy drink.",

"I'm not too sure if that's good for you, so lemme drive", I insisted.

"Come on, you can sleep for a bit then when you wake up you can drive again.", I insisted once again.

"Fine", he playfully put one hand in the air, as if surrendering.

He then pulled over on the side of the road and we exchanged sides getting on the road once again.

"Do you see yourself having a big or small family one day?",he blurt out the question out of nowhere.

I went silent for a moment before answering him.

"Growing up... I didn't have a big family, I don't know what that feels like so I'd be happy if I had a big family... one day", I responded.

"Does love scare you?", he asked a random question, again.