𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-38

*DOMINIQUE ATTAH Pov

"Ah f*ck", I sighed under my breathe due to how tired I was while getting into my car ready to go home and rest like a dead man.

I had just got out of my meeting for the day with another potential client. My last meeting was about this company trying to convince me to render my services to solely them, for the rest of the year. And when we spoke of the financial side, I was really impressed , I almost signed the contract right there and then.

But tomorrow I have two more meetings then I'll take the final decision on which contract am I signing.

My day seemed to be moving really slow, I decided to call mi reina and check up on her and how her day was going but she didn't answer my calls.

When I got to my place I immediately hopped into the shower and I came out feeling much refreshed but I was still tired. Laying on my bed I scrolled through my socials but before I knew it I fell asleep.

■■■■■■■■■■■■

A  call came through but I didn't recognize the number. I contemplated on if I should answer it or not.

"Yeah?", I spoke with my voice groggy.

"Dominique",

"Is this Pierre?", I sat up, suprised as to why he was calling me.

I rubbed the sleep out my eyes.

"Yeah it is, I need you to come see Zara. She needs you", I was confused.

"What do you mean?", I asked getting a bit worried.

"I can't tell you through the phone. Just come", and he immediately hung up.

My mind was rushing right now.

*ZARA WILLIAMS Pov*

I opened my eyes. And was met by someone sitting on my bed with their face buried in their hands.

Its crazy because I don't even remember getting in bed and sleeping.

"Pierre?", I asked while trying to slightly sit up.

He turned to quickly look at me after the sound of my voice. "Nique?", I wasn't expecting to see him. "When did you get here?"

"A few hours ago... are you okay??", I could see the worry on his face.

"Now I am", I immediately hugged him tight.

"Pierre told me everything",

Did Pierre tell him the part where the thought of wanting to jump over the balcony crossed my mind??

"Everything?...", my voice trailed off.

"Yeah everything. I'm so sorry baby", it's like I could feel him tense up for a second.

"You okay?", I looked at him with concern.

He cleared his throat. "I know you. I know you wouldn't ask that dog for anything like that. I mean how dare he?", I saw his anger flash across his face. I'd never seen Nique like this before.

"As long as you believe me thats all that matters", I softly said.

"But don't worry I'll sort this out.", he looked away.

"You'll sort it out? Nique what do you mean?",

"Don't stress about it, I'd never do anything to hurt you okay. I got you baby", after he spoke I just nodded my head.

Pierre stood by my bedroom door with a plate full of food and a glass of juice.

"You good?", he asked me with a little smile.