𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-27

**5 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑!

"Hey boo", I was welcomed by the smell of fresh breakfast and Pierre's bright smile. I knew he was trying to make me feel better... I appreciated that a lot.

"Hey", I dragged my feet in my sleepers until I finally sat down.

"How you feeling?", he asked wearing my one and only apron. He even wore a chef hat, why did he have to be so extra but that was actually funny so it made me feel much better than I did a few seconds ago.

"Better, thanks. How did you sleep?", I asked Pierre. He has been sleeping over since the drama with... you know who.

"Good good.", he stopped doing whatever he was doing and looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"Has he contacted you?", Pierre asked.

"Ever since he tried calling me that day I found out about his lil secret. "

"He's prolly tryna give you some space to process all this",

"Wait...Pierre please don't tell me you giving him the benefit of the doubt here",

"I just feel like he was just afraid of telling you the truth because he knew you'd react like this", Pierre said.

"So that automatically gives him a right to lie to me? He had plenty of time and chances to tell me but instead he chose to carry on lying to me.", I rolled my eyes.

"Look bae...I ain't tryna be insensitive or nun but the fact that you saw the divorce papers juss proves that they are  really over. Dominique is really serious about you and I think he just didn't wanna hurt you or push you away in some way.

Five days is enough to absorb this information its time for y'all to talk.", Pierre layed his point down.

For a second I was understanding what Pierre was saying but pride and anger got in the way.

I wasn't having it.

"Whatever", I said frustrated.

"Well I just hope all will be well with y'all. "

Speaking of 'well' I wasn't feeling really well lately. I've just been having the feeling of wanting to throw up and this recurring headache and sometimes some lightheadedness.

I just thought thats because of how I was feeling emotionally, it'll probably go away.

Pierre put the English Breakfast in front of me along with some Orange Juice.

"I'm sorry for talking to you like that ", I felt bad because he has been nothing but supportive to me ever since this happened.

"I'm only taking this sh*t coz you hurt and you look horrible coz if it wasn't for that I woulda beat your heifer a** a long time ago. WWE smackdown typa sh*t. You're lucky this time", he rolled his eyes.

I thanked him for my food and began digging into my delicious made with love breakfast.

I immediately felt sick to my stomach and rushed to the bathroom immediately throwing all I've just eaten into the toilet bowl.

"You okay in there?", my bestfriend asked from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Mhm", was all I managed to say as I continued throwing up feeling even more disgusted by the sight in the toilet bowl.

After that I stood up and began brushing my teeth then washed my face.

I opened the door to a stressed out Pierre with folded arms. "I'm fine", I passed him going straight into my bedroom to lay down.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

After 2 hours of napping I got up and took a long shower that was soaked with a few tears and memories of us.

Pierre was out. He went to fetch more of his clothes because he had run out of stuff to wear here, so I was alone for a few hours since he also had a few errands to run today.

After taking my shower I heard someone knocking I quickly wrapped my moisturized skin in a white towel and went to answer the door.

Him.

"Hi", he greeted and all I did was just look at him.

I wasn't expecting his presence today but I guess it was due time.

"Can we talk??     I hope the few days I had given you were enough to take everything in and to think", he took his hands out if his pockets.

it was a habit of his.

I moved out of the way so he could come in. After closing the door he followed me and sat on the couch just as I did.

"Uhm so", I began trying to cut the tension in the room.

Honestly I had calmed down in the past few days and I wasn't as angry as I was on the first day.

I was ready for us to talk about this but I just didn't know where to start to even reach out to him.

I missed him..a lot.

I felt like jumping to him and wrapping my whole existence around him and covering myself with his kisses and touch.
... but we needed to get this out the way.

"Uh yeah we gotta talk", he said and I nodded agreeing with him.

"I'll always love you. I think I loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you when I met you at Violet's place. ", he smiled looking like he was deeply thinking about what he was talking about.

A smile slowly crept to my face as well.

He continued, "I would've loved to see where this would've led us to but it looks like I won't see that."

I didn't know if I was being over dramatic but this sounded too much like some kind of break up...but I know I'm wrong.

"This lack of trust isn't gonna seem to work out for me. I feel like I've done enough to prove to you that I love you but I guess that wasn't enough.

It was a great experience knowing you. I'll forever cherish that part in my life", he fully spoke.

I felt like a dagger was carelessly stabbed into my chest.

Dominique was done with me????

"I'm truly sorry for any kind of hurt I might've put you through. I'll always cherish you ."

After what seemed so long not speaking I finally opened my mouth.

"Wait... what are saying? What do you mean?", my words were frantically rolling off my tongue.

"Nique are you saying we're done?!", I sounded so desperate.... but guess what? I was.

I couldn't imagine my life without this man. Yes I was angry at him but that didn't mean I wanted him out of my life.

"I'm sorry Zara but we're done. I really didn't want this to come to this but always having to prove time after time that I'm worth your heart and you not seeing that is draining but that still doesn't change what I feel for you",

I couldn't say anything. I felt helpless.
His mind was already made up, I felt it in his energy and just the way he spoke and said it.

"I'm sorry", was all I managed to say as tears welled up in my eyes.

He stood up to his feet and looked down at me." I'm sorry too, mi reina", he then bent down leaving a kiss on my forehead then he headed for the door.

And just like that... he was gone💔.

■■■
-𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓳𝓸𝓜𝓮8🖤

-𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮.🖤
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥.🖤