𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-28

This still felt unrealistic.

Its been some hours since Dominique left me, whatever was happening between us was literally over. Never in a million years did I think he'd say such words to me.

The box of tissues was right next to me like a friend supporting me through tough times.

I truly didn't know what to do.

I still refuse to accept it. I refuse to understand that my Nique is done with me... it could never be.

I picked up my phone and dialed his phone number... that I knew off by heart.

What?

Guess what? My call didn't even go through. It seems like he somewhat blocked my number.

This can't be the Nique I knew.
This just couldn't be the guy I fell in love with.

It didn't make sense.  I tried calling him but the very same thing happened while I took a tissue wiping my tears then blowing my noise.

In what felt like Pierre was taking forever with whatever errands he was running, I heard the front door open.

He was humming coming to where I was.

"Baybeh", he said coming into my room.

"Hey", I quietly said.

"Pierre, when you call someone and your call does this", I put the phone to his ear,"what does it mean?", I asked him .

"They blocked you 🚫", he spoke and proved me right.

"Who blocked you?", he gave me a stank face.

"Dominique", I told him with tears welling up in my eyes again.

"No you're lying", he brushed me off as if I was really joking.

"I wish I was lying Pierre", a tear escaped my eye falling down my cheek.

He looked at me with the same pity he's been looking at me with.

"And he came over today and called things off between us", I sniffled.

"He was prolly possessed, a normal Dominique wouldn't do that to you", "wait... he actually broke up with you? For real real?", he looked like he just deeped what I told him while I nodded my head 'yes'.

Pierre kept quiet for a moment, I could tell he was feeling sorry for me.

"Lets go out to buy some snacks", he broke the silence, my first initial reaction was to tell him no but this sudden craving that felt like some rush overtook me.

I needed snacks...now.

"Lets go!", I immediately stood up grabbing Pierre by his hand.

And we made our way to the nearest store in Pierre's car.

We pulled into the parking lot.
"Ayt let's go", he said excited for us to buy a mount of snacks.

I immediately began crying.

What was happening to me? My emotions were just not making sense.
They were literally all over the place.

"B*tch?", he asked looking extremely suprised at the way I was acting right now.

"Did i say something that might've triggered your current situation or there's suhm going on?", he reached his hand over to my back and softly rubbed my back.

"I just feel so overwhelmed right now, I'm sorry", I began feeling better now.

"Its cool mama", "you still feel like that mount of snacks?", he looked at me with a stupid smirk.